Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/12/2001 4:54:58 PM EDT
Looks like terrorism to me.  I'm sorry to have to say this but it's time to throw any and all Illegal Aliens of Arab descent out of the country or put them into internment camps.  Student Visa's from Arab nationals should be cancelled and booted out, you just can't trust any of them even if they are from Saudi Arabia, Syria, Palestine......they all hate us but it ain't right to hate them.  The US Arab-American population needs to PROVE that they are loyal to this country or they should occupy internment camps like the Japanese did.  At least the Japanese Americans fought, bled and died for this country and proved their loyalty beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Lest we forget the sacrifices made in the name of Duty, Honor and Country.  442nd RCT "GO FOR BROKE"
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 4:59:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 12:15:24 AM EDT
[#2]
There are a couple unconfirmed Anthrax scares here in Kali too. One on a commercial jet.

The last I heard on FOXnews, Kentucy was just added also.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 12:49:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Smeghead: Praise Allah, I have guns with which to shoot people like you if you knock down my door.

Regarding the anthrax, so far they've proven utterly inept at spreading it.  The strategy is interesting -- major media outlets, guaranteeing lots of coverage.  Why they targeted a Reno, NV Microsoft office is beyond me, though.

If I were Peter Jennings' secretary, I'd buy a biohazard "moon suit".  As an annoying pain in the ass, I'll try not to worry more than it warrants, which isn't much.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 6:27:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Reported this am another case found in NJ.
They are doing more tests to confirm.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 9:38:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Smeghead: Praise Allah, I have guns with which to shoot people like you if you knock down my door.

Regarding the anthrax, so far they've proven utterly inept at spreading it.  The strategy is interesting -- major media outlets, guaranteeing lots of coverage.  Why they targeted a Reno, NV Microsoft office is beyond me, though.

If I were Peter Jennings' secretary, I'd buy a biohazard "moon suit".  As an annoying pain in the ass, I'll try not to worry more than it warrants, which isn't much.
View Quote

Achmed....Allah Akbar, Allah Asalaam.
I have muslim friends and I am a friend to them.  They feel the same way about their brothers in the Middle East, heck they all came from there at one point in time.  They were the ones who spoke out, got exiled from their own country and now call the United States their home.......forever.  Because they see how we live, how we treat each other (with respect) and they contribute to our heinz 57 society.  I am of mixed hawaiian and white decent, so my family has experience being on the frontline of the pacific war.

You didn't see the Japanese American population rise up and kill those who came to their door to take them away to internment camps, why would you want to?  Does your religion command you to?  If you love this country as much as the Japanese Americans did during WW2, put on a uniform and fight for it.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 10:32:08 AM EDT
[#6]
I beleive something has to be done about immigration, but come on.  I have a Suadi friend and he hates fundamentalists simply because they make his life here a living hell.  Should I suspect him of being a "sleeper"?  He chases girls, gets f*&ked up, and gets pretty good grades.  Seems like a typical college student.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 10:53:27 AM EDT
[#7]
So, why can't we also conscript make the Illegal Mexican Immigrants and make them be the first wave of shock troops?
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 11:38:04 AM EDT
[#8]
As a terrorist technique, the use of anthrax has been a bust. So far they've gotten one kill and a few infections or exposures. They'd have been better off doing drive-bys.

Osama delendo est!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top