Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/12/2001 8:07:32 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 8:25:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Dude,
since you are one of those "gun nut" types, and go every week to the gun store to hang out, don't you send them to a certian FFL?  
That is what I do, and I make sure to tell them, "say c-rock sent ya, he will treat you good".  
Since my FFL is a one-man shop, he knows who sent them.
Helps me out, I get some deals, boxes of ammo tossed my way. Friendly smile and a handshake when I walk in the door.  
Just a thought.
c-rock
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 8:45:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Waldo - you did good.  But now, help him out.  We're going to lose our RKBA if we don't encourage more shooters.  In case you didn't notice, we live in what is becoming more and more a democracy - and we're in the minority.  

You may not be the "nurturing type", but bite the bullet.  At least try to find someone this guy can go get some instruction from.  [i]Clueless[/i] gun owners are our worst enemy.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 9:54:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top