Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2001 6:56:28 PM EDT
Has anyone else noticed that Kurt's replies to various postings, including his forum, have disappeared? I'll bet that nasty old Gun Smoke is up to some kind of subterfuge. :-) :-)
(Just kidding about Gun Smoke, guys)
Link Posted: 2/28/2001 7:24:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/28/2001 7:25:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I was wondering the same thing.  A few of us knocked him down off his high horse and he vanishes.  That was not my intention, I just wanted his ego to go on vacation for a little while.  You know, a kind of "wake up and smell the coffee", "welcome to the real world" thing.

Maybe he saw the error of his ways and his know it all "Im better than the rest" attitude finally showed through to him. Maybe he got embarassed and erased them all so more people wouldnt see them.
Link Posted: 2/28/2001 11:05:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Anything is possible.  My dad always said you give 50% and let the other person give the other 50%....in reference to proving themselves to others (meet them half way).  Don't assume or jump to conclusions.  Give them the chance and see how they portray themselves to others.

(But when it comes to Liberals, I have a hard time of trying to be open minded to them.....)
Link Posted: 3/1/2001 3:48:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top