Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/11/2001 4:58:25 PM EDT
while all the other teams not playing the Yankees play during the day?
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 5:11:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn. I thought you were pointing out the clear anti-Southern bias that exists in the media- showing everyone on TV to be 22-33 year-old upper middle class X-coasters, a bit too "ethnically diverse"--

and the only time they show a southern person, he is living in a trailer with a big fat wife, 200 smelly children, 2 teeth, and no education.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 5:28:30 PM EDT
[#2]
It is better than showing those Southerners Bill Clinton & Al Gore on prime time. The body shuddders to think how Al Gore would handle this.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 5:32:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
It is better than showing those Southerners Bill Clinton & Al Gore on prime time. The body shuddders to think how Al Gore would handle this.
View Quote

Klinton isn't a Southerner, silly!  His wife is a Senator from New York. [:D]

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 5:34:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Klinton isn't a Southerner, silly!  His wife is a Senator from New York. [:D]

God Bless Texas
View Quote

I would buy you a hundred beers for that if I were there.

Beautiful man.

Truly beautiful [>(]

[:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top