Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/10/2001 2:29:14 PM EDT
After the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, which killed six and injured 1,000; President Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 1995 bombing in Saudi Arabia, which killed five U.S. military personnel; Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted
down and punished.

After the 1996 Khobar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia, which killed 19 and injured 200 U.S. military personnel; Clinton promised that those
responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 1998 bombing of U.S. embassies in Africa, which killed 224 and injured 5,000; Clinton promised that those responsible would be
hunted down and punished.

After the 2000 bombing of the USS Cole, which killed 17 and injured 39 U.S.  sailors; Clinton promised that those responsible would be
hunted down and punished.

Maybe if Clinton had kept his promise, an estimated 7,000 people in New
York and Washington, D.C. that are now dead would be Alive today.

It is a strange turn of events. Hillary gets $8 Million for her forthcoming memoir. Bill gets about $12 Million for his memoir yet to be written. This from two people who have spent the past 8 years being unable to recall anything about past events while under oath! Incredible!
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 2:40:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Can't believe Klinton was our leader for so long.  What a whip that was.  Blowhard loser IMO.  Glad he's gone.  I won't be buying his book either.  Err, maybe I'll wait for the movie as I wanna see who they get to play Monica!

Guz
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 2:46:22 PM EDT
[#2]
hongkong2
Thanks for the information. I had an arguement last night in work when I pointed out to a coworker how lucky we were that B. Clinton or Al Gore isn't in charge right now. Now I have something to throw in his face.

Heck, I've even heard that Al Gore's supporters are glad he isn't in charge right now!
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 2:46:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Rosie ObebeBitch can play Monica. I hear Klinton plays the Saxophone again-- He got into too much trouble playing the "whoreMonica!!"
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 3:12:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Sorry, typo.."Rosie Obese Bitch"
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 3:26:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Is this why he wasted 75 cruise missiles for one goat and two dirt shacks?
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 5:08:04 PM EDT
[#6]
This is just another sad price we have to pay sins of the stupid 35% that elected clinton.

My own sister voted for him and then said to me "what could go wrong, if he's no good, we will vote him out"

Well I have a feeling we have only seen the tip of the iceberg that 8 years of criminal negligence has bought us.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 5:11:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Err, maybe I'll wait for the movie as I wanna see who they get to play Monica!

Guz
View Quote

Rosie?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top