Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2001 10:09:33 AM EDT
do I get pre ban AR mags and good service/prices?
Thanks,
ARben
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 10:13:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Almost anywhere else. Georgia Precision, Ammoman, and many others participate on this board and have pretty solid reputations.
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 10:18:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I like [url]www.ammoman.com[/url]
You can also try [url]www.fourseasonguns.com[/url]
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 4:23:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I ordered from RGUNS several times and never had any problems
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 5:28:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I have ordered R Guns AR parts and mags three times.  Everything came fast, items as promised, good prices.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 6:18:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I have ordered R Guns AR parts and mags three times.  Everything came fast, items as promised, good prices.  
View Quote

Good thing you didn't get counterfeit parts or "very good to excellent" condition mags that had been buried in mud for 40 years.  If you had, you would have run into their unprecedented in the business 20% restocking fee.  They aren't our personal bank after all.

"Do what you will,
just don't take the risk of buying from disreputable dealers."
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 6:24:08 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm honestly glad your orders have gone smooth, it's when you have problems with your order is where everything goes wrong.  Check out the mag forum or do a search on 'rogernut' & 'kma' sometime to see how you'll be treated if you do have a problem.
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 6:31:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Counterfeit parts. Don't think you're buying name brand stuff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top