Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/7/2001 6:28:52 PM EDT
Man, I'm so tired of these polls that proclaim XX percent of Americans think....! Not only have I never been polled, I've never seen anyone getting polled.  Do the TV and radio stations do all their frickin polling right outside their front door?  I know someone I'd like to pole right now!
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 6:31:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, by someone wanting to know what kind of figgin' microwave I own![;)]
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 6:35:31 PM EDT
[#2]
i GET A FREE WEBTV  TO PARTICIPATE IN SURVEY.tHEY ASKED MY OPINION ON GUN CONTROL ONE TIME.aT THE END THEY ASKED FOR COMMENTS.WHILE THEY HAVE UPDATED OTHER TOPICS,THEY HAVEN'T ASKED ME AGIAN ON GUN CUN CONTROL.

Crap my caplock was on.
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 6:58:06 PM EDT
[#3]
All the damn time. Everything from consumer goods to political polls. It's getting to be a pain in the ass frankly.
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 7:04:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Man, I'm so tired of these polls that proclaim XX percent of Americans think....! Not only have I never been polled, I've never seen anyone getting polled.  Do the TV and radio stations do all their frickin polling right outside their front door?  I know someone I'd like to pole right now!
View Quote

only by some group polling about music... they played clips over the phone and I gave opinions....went on for a few months until I changed shifts and the started to get the ansewering machine.
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 7:09:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Political poll, for primary elections.
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 7:20:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Frequently, on all sorts of topics from what I know about tires (about 2 weeks before the Firestone debacle, so all that market research went out the window) to cell phone service, to politics, elections, you name it.

If the topic is interesting to me, usually I'll take it. If it's not I just decline.

I'm not sure how you get on 'the list' but once you're on you'll start getting the calls.
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 7:59:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Gallup called me back around June for a poll on drinking
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top