Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/7/2001 4:18:08 PM EDT
had to pick someone up today. get to the short term parking lot, had to stop for a security check. they asked if I had any sharp objects, guns or hand grenades, then checked my trunk
I didn't see all tha many police, and they weren't heavily armed
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 4:20:50 PM EDT
[#1]
we assume you answered no to all the questions??
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 4:26:48 PM EDT
[#2]
lol
yeah, and then they checked the trunk and I forgot all about the tool kit I keep in it. Drill, socket set, hammer, screw drivers, nails, plyers etc. they didn't open the tool box though. I did remember not to carry my gun or knife

Quoted:
we assume you answered no to all the questions??
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 11:08:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 11:13:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
then checked my trunk
View Quote

Don't be so quick to give up your 4th amendment rights next time.
View Quote

If the airport or the parking area are PRIVATE property the 4th Amendment may not apply, it is a protection from Governmental intrusion.

Also they may say that if you don't wish to open your trunk you don't wish to park there, move along.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top