Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2001 3:41:08 PM EDT
hehe, just seein how many members of this generation we have in the forums at the moment.

No, not talkin about having your parents busting in on you while you were with your girlfriend and both of you had your pants down.

Hell, maybe we've even got some parents in here who remember hearing this old song back in the days and have the bald patches from pulling their hair out by the roots to prove it.

Oh, and if you're left wondering, yes I am listening to the song right now [:)]
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 3:45:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Does being arrested for exposing yourself in public count?
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 3:45:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Once, in high school.  of course I'll use the excuse I was being "cool" to impress a female.  

Doin' the Hump!
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 4:07:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Humpty Dance?  Ok....never heard of it, but my interest is now piqued.  I searched for the MP3, and found it listed under Rap, Hip Hop, and Rock.  I have a feeling you are listening to a different version.  Care to tell us who the artist is?
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 4:08:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Humpty Dance?  Ok....never heard of it, but my interest is now piqued.  I searched for the MP3, and found it listed under Rap, Hip Hop, and Rock.  I have a feeling you are listening to a different version.  Care to tell us who the artist is?
View Quote

Nope you found the right one.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 4:12:31 PM EDT
[#5]
you mean like moving to the side like ya legs was broken shakin and twitchin kinda like ya was smokin?

smoking is bad for you
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 4:17:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Still though, that old DigitalUnderground album is one of my favorite all time rap albums.  It wasn't overly violent, sexual content yes but it seemed that was more their main theme rather than violence or urban gang crap.

That and the damned lyrics were a riot, they either made you laugh or they'd rhyme non-stop.

Good stuff actually, even to this backwoods mountain boy.

Back when I was in the 6-8th grades I must have driven my parents nuts playing that song.   Hehe, it sounded even more annoying if you spread tinfoil over the speakers so that when the bass hit it would get an even "funkier" sound.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 4:20:33 PM EDT
[#7]
...I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom...
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 4:21:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 4:27:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 5:04:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Was talking to wife at the mall on the cell phone a couple minutes ago when she started laughing.  Turns out some mall ninja was busting two youngins for humpin in the parking lot.  One of the sucky things about being young, all the equipment but no place to use it.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 5:30:54 PM EDT
[#11]
...now gather around, I'm the new fool in town, with the sounds laid down by the underground...
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 5:53:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 5:57:39 PM EDT
[#13]
yeah I called you fat, look at me I'm skinny-doesn't stop me from gettin' busy. I'm a freak, I like the girls with the boom, I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom!
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 6:38:04 PM EDT
[#14]
phuk rap, disco, hip-hop and the rest of that crap.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 6:42:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Right inside the front door with the door locked.
her boyfriend cant see but hears us cuz he was waiting for us to get home. Doods knocking on the door loudly saying 'I know what your doing', girl says keep dont stop.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 6:56:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Funky cold medina?   [:P]
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 9:16:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Yes.

I once did the humpty dance many years ago.[:I]

I had a copy on one of those new, cassette-singles deals.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 11:47:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Cause in the 69 my humpty nose will tickle your rear!! hehe [:P]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top