Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2001 8:46:09 AM EDT
[url]http://www.townhall.com/columnists/michellemalkin/mm20011005.shtml[/url]
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 10:31:14 AM EDT
[#1]
"Arabics are always held [to be] suspicious."

This racial "victim" is an ordinary campus marxist.  Whenever they want to talk about racism, it is always phrased as, "OK, whitey lets only talk about *Your* racism."  On the campus, racism is wielded as an aggressive weapon to club whites into Leftist submission.

As I was once told on campus by a black-radical, "We can't be racist, [because] we don't have the power."

There is so little violence directed at muslims, inspite of the islamic terror campaign against the West, that this wicked racist scoundrel had to manufacture a hate crime.

Shouldn't we make it a felony to fake "hate crimes"?
[smoke]
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 10:45:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Friggin' bastid! I'll show him what a 'hate crime' really feels like!

Eric The(LikeHavingA110StoryBuildingCollapseOnYou!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 10:47:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Shouldn't we make it a felony to fake "hate crimes"?
View Quote

[b]YES[/b]

I fact, the whole concept of "hate crimes" annoys the shit out of me anyway.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 10:50:35 AM EDT
[#4]
"Something was not right." The bathroom door was locked
                   from the inside, Nasim's hands were free, and he suffered no symptoms of
                   suffocation.
View Quote

...and his penis was beat red from wankin off soooo much.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 10:50:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
In fact, the whole concept of "hate crimes" annoys the shit out of me anyway.
View Quote

I don't even use the term, since it's a creation of art. I use the more correct [i]Thought Crime[/i]. Georgie Orwell must be proud of us for having learned so little.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 10:54:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Exactly.  Why is it worse to kill me because I am of Arab descent than it is to kill my fiancee for any other reason?  My life is worth no more or less, and now you are prosecuting based on someone's beliefs/opinions.  Scarey.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top