Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/22/2001 6:38:23 AM EDT
What the hell is that thing on the Dominoes Pizza commercials? Is 'Andy' a bear, or some sort of muppet? Whatever it is, it bothers me. What bothers me even more is the strange relationship between it and the blond kid on the commercials. Anyone else disturbed by this?
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 6:54:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Not really, I think its a stupid way to advertise.  A mascot???   Salt Creek you have a twisted imagination! [:D]
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 6:59:42 AM EDT
[#2]
It could possibly be some cousin of the 'Snuggles' dryer fabric softener bear, I suppose.
Did anyone watch the X-Files last night? If I wake up and that 'Andy' thing is in my bedroom with no legs on a little cart, I'm gonna freak out!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 8:23:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Im not sure what it is, but it's dead when I find it...
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 8:30:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Andy and the blonde kid got a thing going on. It was in this mornings Variety. Yeah, evidentially, Andy took the blonde kid to the Chateau Marmont for a little weekend of fun and frolic. Apparently though, the police were called in when the blonde kid, who was found in the service elevator, was made to insert several new (and free) Cinnamon Sticks in his rectum. Blaming Andy, the blonde kid was treated and released from Cedars Sinai. A Police APB has been issued for Andy.

It's a big thing..The agency that hired Andy as a spokesperson said this, "We have no idea of his (Andy's) whereabouts, but I can tell you that when we hired him off the corner of Western and Hollywood, we knew that something might happen in the future".

The blonde pizza boy was unavailable for comment.
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 8:32:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Im not sure what it is, but it's dead when I find it...
View Quote

LMAO!
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 8:51:57 AM EDT
[#6]
its just another way these fvcking companies, get you to hate their ignorant commercials
[-!-] [-!-!-]
[b][size=3] I HATE ALL FVCKING COMMERCIALS [/b] [/size=3][:(!]

Link Posted: 1/22/2001 8:56:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Jeeps,
I have to admire a mind diseased enough to conceive of somebody being forced by a puppet to insert several (free) cinnamon sticks into his rectum.
Jeeps rox.
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 9:11:01 AM EDT
[#8]
ROFLMAOOOOOO !!!!!  [:D]
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 10:01:04 AM EDT
[#9]
It would be perverted if he had to pay for the cinnamon sticks first.

[sex]
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 10:18:37 AM EDT
[#10]
[img]www.dominossandiego.com/assets/images/andy.gif[/img]

[img]grnelf.tripod.com/top_end.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 10:44:04 AM EDT
[#11]
LOL That would make a good Pizza Hut commercial!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top