Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2001 6:40:21 PM EDT
This is my Halloween costume for this year.  It really simple.  Dress as a air traveler with a boxcutter.
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 7:02:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I think I'll dress up in my mall ninja outfit and go the the nearest mall and get some candy.
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 7:09:25 PM EDT
[#2]
A pink bunny rabbit.[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/bunny.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 7:18:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I know. I'll dress in drag and be Rosie. Whatcha think?
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 7:24:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Wearing not a stitch of clothing and my rollerblades....gonna be a Pull-Toy [;)]

Kiwi
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 7:24:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Wear a turban, grow a beard, and walk around with a box cutter!
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 7:30:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
This is my Halloween costume for this year.  It really simple.  Dress as a air traveler with a boxcutter.
View Quote

Sorry, but don't be surprised if a lot of folks don't find that amusing...
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 7:38:34 PM EDT
[#7]
How about dressing up like a special forces soldier and go door-to-door asking for bin Laden's head. The fact that Halloween is coming up will make it seem less obvious that many of us dress like this every weekend. Anyone want to try this? [}:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top