Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/4/2001 4:48:04 PM EDT
Ok it starts out like this I had ordered about $80 worth of stuff from Natchezss about 2 weeks ago online and get the order about 5 days later (Thats ok because I ordered it on a Friday.)

So I get the order from and I look at the small box and say wow they got two BDU shirts,an Axe, A shovel,3 G.I. mess kits and % canteens in a box thats 6x12 inches. So I open the box and find only the axe and shovel in there along with the invoice that said that all of my items had been shipped.

So I call up Natchezss they give me the I think UPS screwed up bit. So I ask them to see how many packages where shipped to me. They tell me only one was. So I ask them how could it be UPS fault.

So the guy tells me to hold on and let him find where the rest of my stuff was.Ok now I'm pissed they sent me $20 of the stuff I had ordered and charged the full amount to my CC card.

The guy comes back on about 20mins later telling me that the stuff I ordered was on backorder right now and they may have them in the next few days and that they would call me if there was any problem.

Now it's been a little over a week from when I talked to Natchezss. So I write them an e-mail and all they can tell me is to call them they can't do or tell me anything over the net.

I told them that I can't spend another hour and a half on the phone with them and that the last guy I talked to said that he would call me but never did.

All I got back from Natchezss was a to bad for you letter. Sorry had to get this off my back.    
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 7:59:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I just got an order from them and I was happy with their service. 2500 rounds of S&B 9mm 115 FMJ showed up 3 days after I ordered exactly as I ordered. I have ordered stuff from them in the past and they always got it right. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with them.
Finnbear out
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 8:03:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I just got an order from them and I was happy with their service. 2500 rounds of S&B 9mm 115 FMJ showed up 3 days after I ordered exactly as I ordered. I have ordered stuff from them in the past and they always got it right. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with them.
Finnbear out
View Quote

I have ordered from them about 8 or 9 times my self and been happy with them I don't know what up this time.
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 8:15:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Same thing happened to me, but with Tapco. I ordered a brand new cleaning kit for $20. What they sent me was some surplus POS cleaning kit that was $2 in their catalog. I called them several times and they sent me a few brushes and other thing to "make it up." I told them I'd ship it all back to them so they can just give me what I ordered, but they insisted they'd make it right. That was the very first time I ordered from them and will be my last. Everytime they send me a new catalog, it ends up straight in the trash. I don't even look at it. They can kiss my a$$!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 8:24:05 PM EDT
[#4]
The good thing about paying by credit card is that you can dispute a charge.  Call your credit card co... They will withhold payment to Natchez, until the issue is resolved.
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 8:34:25 PM EDT
[#5]
They are my favorite catalog co. I would estimate I have placed nearly 20 orders or more with them in the past 2 1/2 years, I use them almost exclusively for my reloading supplies. Their prices are very fair and their service has always been good also. I am sure it has to do with the great volume of catalog orders they are now receiving due to 911. Their a good company, I am sure it will work out.
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 8:46:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
They are my favorite catalog co. I would estimate I have placed nearly 20 orders or more with them in the past 2 1/2 years, I use them almost exclusively for my reloading supplies. Their prices are very fair and their service has always been good also. I am sure it has to do with the great volume of catalog orders they are now receiving due to 911. Their a good company, I am sure it will work out.
View Quote

Yes that my be true but they had no right to fully charge my credit card  and place an invoice in the order saying everything was shipped. Then giving me the run around telling me they would call and never do that is just bad business.

I hate for this to happen because I would buy all my stuff from them
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 8:48:27 PM EDT
[#7]
I really like Natchez and have always had good luck with them, I order almost all of my ammo from them too.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 4:21:55 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm surprised, too.  I've been buying from them for twenty years (I really don't want to know how much I"ve spent there) with total success. The backorder thing is really strange....my experience is that they don't backorder anything.  They either have it or you get a refund....at least that's how they've always dealt with me.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 4:47:21 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm sorry to hear you had a problem with them tayous.  I've found Natchez to be extremely reliable and extremely fast - not to mention - they're usually the place to beat when it comes to prices.  I'm surprised to hear that they didn't make an effort to take care of you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top