Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2001 1:03:35 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 1:08:49 PM EDT
[#1]
very interesting and presented thoughtfully. I've asked some of my colleagues why they wanted to see bombs dropping on civilians, none could give a satisfactory answer.
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 1:12:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice.  Thanks for sharing.

Link Posted: 10/3/2001 7:19:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah good stuff there.  I wonder what we would be saying if, for example, a group of anti commie extremists went and blew up a building in Beijing China.  What if those extremists came back to the US and our gov't wasn't interested in extrdediting them, if they even could even be found in their rural Louisiana hideout.  What if China wanted to send in troops to get them and even threatened bombing parts of the US.  I wonder how we American's would feel about that?
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 7:38:07 PM EDT
[#4]
There is a grave injustice! I demand you sent all your AR15s to me! Otherwise, I will bomb your homes.  Hurry up! I will only stop bombing you guys when this great evil injustice perpetrated against me is ridden!
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 7:53:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Ummm, interesting until this crap popped up on the screen...

For every 'terror network' that is rooted out another will emerge -- until the injustices and inequalities that produce them are addressed
-Seumas Milne

I'll never understand why some people just refuse to recognize individual responsibility.
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 7:55:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
There is a grave injustice! I demand you sent all your AR15s to me! Otherwise, I will bomb your homes.  Hurry up! I will only stop bombing you guys when this great evil injustice perpetrated against me is ridden!
View Quote

Ok, you beat me to it.
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 8:17:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Injustice ?     Are you kidding me ?

You really believe all this BS these murderers are putting out.

Get this in your head people : These terrorist and their supporters have only one goal , that goal is to kill every single human being that does not pray to their god or look or act like them !!

I can see why Hitler got as far as he did murderering innocent jews , its because of spineless , self-hating apologist like this guy.

Someone above made a good point too many people today cannnot and will not take responsibility for their actions or inactions.

How did our country get to where its at today ? I'll tell you , by hard work and determination .

NOT BY WORRYING , CRYING ABOUT THE NEXT GUY HAVING MORE THAN ME !! WE DONT HAVE AND HAVE NEVER HAD OUR HANDS OUT !!

I really like the choice of pictures , you know poor dead children and the like , well I'll tell you what , why don't you and your bleeding heart apologist go down to ground zero and stand where I have stood and see PIECES OF INNOCENT MEN , WOMEN AND CHILDREN LAYING AROUND UNDER THE RUBBLE . OR MAYBE YOU WOULD PREFER THE STENCH OF 6,000 BODIES ROTTING AWAY ?

I don't know who's worse the terrorist or people who think this way .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top