Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2001 1:56:50 PM EDT
Do any of you fine ladies and gentlmen out there have a brother-in-law that they just want to cave in their head.
What is "justifiable homicide" and how do I get a permit.
Would anybody like to rent a used brother-in-law for "moving target" practice (cheep)
OK, I have vented, I feel much better.the urge for blood is gone.     (NOT!)

[stick]    
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 2:50:36 PM EDT
[#1]
My sister's been married twice, and her first husband was such a SOB.

I mean if you gave me a choice between two people I could kill, Saddam Hussein or him, I would probably go with my ex brother-in-law.  I've never hated anyone so much.  The meanest person i have ever met.  

This was a guy who went out of his way to hurt you emotionally and insult you.  Total bastard, made my sister's life a living hell the minute they settled into married life.  

Her new husband is very cool, and I like him a lot.  All's well that ends well.
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 4:04:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 4:09:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 4:42:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I do. My wife and I had purchased ourselves a new car. I was a fully loaded Grand-Am GT. In my opinion a very nice automobile. It still wasn't cheap. He said "nice car, I got my new one in my garage". He proceded to show me his 2000 BMW 525. Had to show every option, from heated leather seats to heated mirrors. Then he says " not the best, but I guess it will have to do right now, my condo needs new carpet, the one in Florida. But your car is nice to."   WHAT A DICK!!!
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 5:12:45 PM EDT
[#5]
levi2 maybe MY BIL is a polygamist- sure sounds like the MO of that POS dick wuss
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 5:24:37 PM EDT
[#6]
My wife's mother ran into some money problems and was about 48hrs from being homeless and destitute, so my wife calls her two brothers to help out.  The total amount being around 4K, you think those two sorry Mfer's would come up with one red cent?  Hell no, so I cough up 3K to keep her house from being repoed.  Have'nt heard much outta them lately.  Surprise, Surprise, but I'll bet everything I've got they'll act like their feelings are hurt when they don't get $hit from us come Christmas.
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 5:35:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Does a sister-in-law count? My younger brother works his tail off and tries his best to provide for sister-in-law and his kids. All she does is watch TV and sleep all day. A total waste of air and space.

He comes back one day to find she clean out the house and took the kids three states away when he was returning from a trip. She left him the cat and his clothes.

Now if a guy pulled this stunt, he'd be behind bars in a heart beat. I hope he files soon.
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 5:40:56 PM EDT
[#8]
My ex brother-in-law was a real asshole. He was an emotionless POS. Have you ever known anyone who is not affected emotionally, by anything?
I've often wondered if he ever had a normal feeling in his entire life.
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 5:53:33 PM EDT
[#9]
I have one of those brother-in-law problems to.
He is a total jerk. I came close to taking his head off after a coaches pitch baseball game. My son hit his first infield homerun and when he was going home he had to jump over the catcher to touch homeplate. The umpire called him safe and my so called brother in law who was the coach for the other team protested the call and the umpire reversed his call and my son was out. Since there is no pitcher the opposing coach can protest and have the call reversed. Anyway I was furious. His day is coming and maybe sooner than later. Man I feel better now. Take Care

Moose
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 7:08:37 PM EDT
[#10]
I am the brother in law that you guys are describing and it's not that bad being me. They don't call me for money because they know I won't give them any, they don't call to borrow anything because they know I won't loan them anything and they don't call for help moving or painting their houses because I won't.

I may be a worthless, irresponsible POS but I get to keep all my money and my time. Yep, I can live with myself!
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 7:21:06 PM EDT
[#11]
I happen to get along great with my brother in law.  He has really got into shooting bow and firearms.  Sorry to hear about all the assholes

medcop
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top