Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/19/2007 4:11:57 PM EDT
Looks like Fred and co. are planning to attend the Va. Tech funerals.

www.godhatesamerica.com/

Ass-whoopin's to follow?  Any bets?

Link Posted: 4/19/2007 4:15:24 PM EDT
[#1]

But what you get for your trouble is that your God shot at you! The LORD your God sent a crazed madman to shoot at your children, and he didn't miss. Get this straight -- God sent this South Korean madman to kill 31 of your children at Virginia Tech. Was God asleep while this took place? Was He on vacation? Of course not. He willed this to happen to punish you for assailing His servants.

These animals are not wired right .
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 4:15:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Napalm is the correct answer.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 4:17:03 PM EDT
[#3]
1. Evacuate students, faculty, and staff.

2. Nuke from orbit.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 4:17:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh this should be good- I seriously doubt this will go over well at all.  

Standing by for a good old fashioned freak beat down............  
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 4:17:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Time for another mass shooting at Virginia Tech, only not students this time!!
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 4:18:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Aren't these folks about due for a bus or plane crash?
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 4:18:42 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm not so sure that a small town in rural Virginia is the best place to try this shit.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 4:21:13 PM EDT
[#8]
I Think we are about to see the next recipients of the Darwin Award. If I were a betting man I would bet there is going to be a new Pwned video coming out soon as well.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 4:21:21 PM EDT
[#9]

I'm not so sure that a small town in rural Virginia is the best place to try this shit.

Yup. Not a bright idea.
I wounder how the DU'ers feel about this ................might see a hippy get upset .
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 4:26:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Where do these fucks get the spare time to fly the entire church around to be assholes? How do they even have jobs anymore?

What a bunch of dirty soulless bastards. I hope something bad happens to them. Nothing specific(yeah right), but something bad.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 4:29:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Fred's a little old to be taking on the entire football team isn't he?
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 4:33:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Could someone find out their schedule. Myself and 30 of my friends would like to greet them properly.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 4:36:39 PM EDT
[#13]
This might turn out to be their last protest 'cause I see this coming :
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 4:40:53 PM EDT
[#14]
I would personally like to see it attempted at Texas A&M. I hope the Hokies stomp mudholes in their asses.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 4:42:13 PM EDT
[#15]
That website made me physically ill. As a Christian I can see that these people are no more Christian than Osama Bin Laden. These people are taking delight in the deaths of their nation.
When the prophets of God preached against the sin of Israel, they did so with regret and remorse. They plead with God that judgement not happen to israel. They mourned when the nation fell apart and was carried off in captivity by Assyria and Babylon.

These heretics revel in the death and destruction. Christians do not rejoice when someone dies. A Chrisitan mourns them wishing they didn't die. These sickos are not Christians:

"It is a sin NOT to take pleasure in the wrathful outpourings of God's justice on this nation."

"3,169 WBC Prays for it to be 3,169,000!!!"

"The Amish children from Pennsylvania are even now in hell.  Stop spreading the lie that they were innocent.  They were just as degenerate and deserving of hell as the pervert who killed them. "

I want to vomit. These people are taking the name of my lord God in vain. They mock the deaths of my brothers, whose ranks I will join when I commission.

Edited to deter religious flaming
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 5:00:54 PM EDT
[#16]
I just sent an e-mail to the Patroit Guard Riders to inquire if they will accept the mission.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 5:03:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Would it be against the COC to wish a horrible fate on those fucking pieces of shit?
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 5:06:52 PM EDT
[#18]
I doubt a more likely plan for lots of personal injury could be made involving this incident.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 5:08:15 PM EDT
[#19]
If any of you are there check out who they rent their vehicles from so they can be outed in public. They don't use their own. Also if possible find out what airline they are flying so they can be outed too. Also they may come by bus and if they do out the bus company.
If these companies can be determined they can be outed and subject to public scorn with the hope such scorn will cause them not to rent or sell tickets to them for travel.
I'm also suprised that they are allowed on any public transportation due to the disruption that would result if the passengars learned of this small fact.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 5:08:26 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
This might turn out to be their last protest 'cause I see this coming :

Big +1 Also lots of                      
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 5:08:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Any word on when? Me and some of my buddies heard about this yesterday and thought of making a road trip to Blacksburg...
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 5:10:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Who is funding them?  Follow the money. That is the information that will put the hurt on them.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 5:31:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Phelps should die in prison from Anally Injected Death Syndrome!
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 8:05:28 PM EDT
[#24]
height=8
Quoted:
Where do these fucks get the spare time to fly the entire church around to be assholes? How do they even have jobs anymore?

What a bunch of dirty soulless bastards. I hope something bad happens to them. Nothing specific(yeah right), but something bad.

Some of them get their money from the lawsuits they file when someone "assualts" them or "infringe" upon their rights. Because some of them are lawyers at the protests. They also like to hide cameras and tape everything that happens. But they will try to provoke to to do something to them first.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 8:10:16 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Fred's a little old to be taking on the entire football team isn't he?

Like any good coward leader he leads from afar letting the sheep go over the cliff for him.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 8:12:16 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Napalm is the correct answer.

No no, white phosphorus all the way
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 8:16:42 PM EDT
[#27]
i do wish i lived somewhere near there.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 8:17:19 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Some of them get their money from the lawsuits they file when someone "assualts" them or "infringe" upon their rights. Because some of them are lawyers at the protests. They also like to hide cameras and tape everything that happens. But they will try to provoke to to do something to them first.

How does that hold up in court........

Its Gods will they got run over by a 1 ton dually truck.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 8:28:10 PM EDT
[#29]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:

How does that hold up in court........

Its Gods will they got run over by a 1 ton dually truck.Honor,
However, They complain and filed counter-suits against 2 or 3 JAG officers for using WBC own tactics against them.
If, your refering to the taping then how was the tape of Rodney King's scuffle with police allowed or the woman who sued McD's for getting burned by their coffee. That I don't know.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 8:36:59 PM EDT
[#30]
The Phelps clan is way too focused on (obsessed with) homosexuals, and they're out and out assholes for picketing military funerals, BUT ...

The point that we are a secular and hedonistic society that embraces, normalizes and encourages sin is correct. In large part, America has become offensive to God, and He is removing His blessing. The core message that tragedies are a result of our own actions and inactions, and serve as a tiered, escalating warning that we should reevlauate our path is one that I could fundamentally agree with. Unfortunately, the Phelps are woefully inept at delivering the message or effecting change in the hearts of Americans.

Other than that, I'm disappointed by all the wishes for violence. It reinforces my opinion that this is a Romper Room full of Arf-Children. Most people pay lip service to free speech until they hear it. Then they're ready to suppress it violently and offer weak justifications for abondonning the ideals just as soon as effort and restraint was required. Shame, shame on the fair weather patriots.

In general I think the police do a good job of keeping the Phelps a fair distance away from the services. I wouldn't be opposed to local ordinances that keep them several blocks from funerals, so that mourners can grieve without being aggravated. I completely support their right to be as offensive as they desire. It's too bad they can't accomplish it without being confrontational.

The Phelps are as Biblically lost as anyone else, but they are American Citizens with Rights. If you're mad, wait for one of them to die and go picket their funeral.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 8:37:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Oh, I hope they get stoned; they are asking for a world of hurt and going to Blacksburg to do their show in front of Va Tech is going to piss a lot of people off.

Beating and possibly a shooting will occur.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 8:41:40 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Beating and possibly a shooting will occur.
i'm hoping for one of the two.  we'll have to wait and see what happens...
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 8:42:53 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

A grieving father who may have lost his only child.....He aint got much to lose at that point.....
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 8:44:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Why can't some psycho go on a shooting rampage at THEIR place?
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 8:45:43 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
The core message that tragedies are a result of our own actions and inactions, and serve as a tiered, escalating warning that we should reevlauate our path is one that I could fundamentally agree with.
you have got to be fucking kidding me

those kids died because they didn't live up to your moral standards?  that's rich.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 8:49:57 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Aren't these folks about due for a bus or plane crash?

LONG OVERDUE
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 8:52:19 PM EDT
[#37]
I DON'T ADVOCATE VIOLENCE AGAINST MEMBERS OF THE WBC.

CS isn't violence.  It's a fragrance.  It will make them stink less.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 8:54:01 PM EDT
[#38]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:

A grieving father who may have lost his only child.....He aint got much to lose at that point.....

I live 35 mins from Tech, my little brother goes there. I'm not wanting to sound like a prick but I was just answering a question someone asked.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 5:00:53 AM EDT
[#39]

Other than that, I'm disappointed by all the wishes for violence. It reinforces my opinion that this is a Romper Room full of Arf-Children. Most people pay lip service to free speech until they hear it. Then they're ready to suppress it violently and offer weak justifications for abondonning the ideals just as soon as effort and restraint was required. Shame, shame on the fair weather patriots.

Your right to free speech also is includes my right to voice my free speech . They also have the right to peaceably assemble .

They do not have the right to disrupt others . which is what they do .They have no respect for others , why do they think its a 2 way street .????

Since when does G-D judge a group for the acts of one ???

If I could be there I would have no problem suppressing them thru violence .
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 5:08:54 AM EDT
[#40]
Protesting the funerals of KIA soldiers.  About a 10/10 on the dirtbag scale.

Protesting the funerals of VT college students who were gunned down?  I'd say that fucking breaks the scale, off the charts.  I would not be surprised if it turns violent.

Are the local police going to be offering protection to the Fred Phelps crew?  I think they should offer as much protection to them as they did to the VT students:  Zero.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 5:23:02 AM EDT
[#41]
Well, I hjust heard on the radio this morning that syndicated talk show host Neal Boortz (www.boortz.com); has donated $1000 off the cuff to the Patriot Rider Guard to cover expenses for their vigil at the funeral of Ryan Clark, the resident advisor who was murdered at Virginia Tech, who lives in Georgia; they have confirmed that Patriot Guard riders from SC, GA and FL will attend, at the request of the family of the student.

I hope that in true Southern tradition, that these Westboro cretins get a full taste of "Southern Hospitality"... by means of a lynching.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 5:38:09 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
The Phelps clan is way too focused on (obsessed with) homosexuals, and they're out and out assholes for picketing military funerals, BUT ...

The point that we are a secular and hedonistic society that embraces, normalizes and encourages sin is correct. In large part, America has become offensive to God, and He is removing His blessing. The core message that tragedies are a result of our own actions and inactions, and serve as a tiered, escalating warning that we should reevlauate our path is one that I could fundamentally agree with. Unfortunately, the Phelps are woefully inept at delivering the message or effecting change in the hearts of Americans.

In general I think the police do a good job of keeping the Phelps a fair distance away from the services. I wouldn't be opposed to local ordinances that keep them several blocks from funerals, so that mourners can grieve without being aggravated. I completely support their right to be as offensive as they desire. It's too bad they can't accomplish it without being confrontational.

The Phelps are as Biblically lost as anyone else, but they are American Citizens with Rights. If you're mad, wait for one of them to die and go picket their funeral.

My right to swing my fist stops right in front of another persons face.

In my opinion. the right to free speech is fine right up until it's used to allow these people to say the things they do.

They're going to go to a place where 32 people were murdered and rub it in
peoples faces? If they do, I think they should be arrested and thrown in jail, just like
I think they should have been arrested and thrown in jail when they picket soldiers funerals.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 5:55:18 AM EDT
[#43]
I'm no more pissed off at them showing up there than when they show up at a single servicemember's funeral.  I love the media whore double standard though, they will get 20X the coverage just because it was some rich college kids that got killed and not a GI.  Just like the 9/11 victims familes and their huge payouts, which are nothing like the pittance military families are left with when their husband/father is killed over here.  We've had days here that we lost 37 GIs and all it gets is a footnote on the nightly news.  
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 6:10:35 AM EDT
[#44]
Last time I said what I thought should happen to these fucktards I got warned, so I am withholding my true opinion. Lets just say I hope it doesn't work out for them.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 6:19:46 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
I'm no more pissed off at them showing up there than when they show up at a single servicemember's funeral.  I love the media whore double standard though, they will get 20X the coverage just because it was some rich college kids that got killed and not a GI.  Just like the 9/11 victims familes and their huge payouts, which are nothing like the pittance military families are left with when their husband/father is killed over here.  We've had days here that we lost 37 GIs and all it gets is a footnote on the nightly news.  

I completely agree with this, because when was the last time that the death of any soldier, sailor, or Marine warranted front page coverage of any newspaper besides perhaps in their hometown. We as a nation have never been behind this war as we have in wars past and although I do believe what happened at Virginia Tech was a terrible tragedy, spend a day in Iraq or Afghanistan and see how safe a college campus really is. We are at a precarious time in our history, when somehow the deaths of over 3000 members of the Armed forces suddenly cease to be important to the media, or no longer gain attention when reported. But every car you see has a yellow ribbon on it.

And as for Fred Phelps and his band of WBC wackos, they prey on the finer points of the first amendment and sue anyone who violates their rights in the smallest bit. The sad part is they have done it so many times they usually win.

Link Posted: 4/20/2007 6:44:58 AM EDT
[#46]
Well said!
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 7:23:23 AM EDT
[#47]
I wonder when we're going to see some of the WBC guys in their own manifestos, after delivering some of their version of divine justice to innocents.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 11:56:00 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Most people like yourself have no idea what the First Amendment means.
I'll give you a quick lesson.
It does not grant you the right or those scum bags phelps to degrade and insult me.
It says and I quote:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. ”

It limits what Congress can do not us as plain old US citizens.

More people need to understand that the US Constitution is a document that enumerates our rights and places restrictions of what the govt can do.

You think you protest a funeral of a lost son and the father should allow you to walk away because you think the First Amendment says so?

You are off your rocker pal.
Not only is it morally correct to beat that MFer half to death it should be legal too.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 1:37:43 PM EDT
[#49]
Thier website says they will cancel all pickets because they will be on the Mike Gallagher radio show instead.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 1:48:50 PM EDT
[#50]

Most people like yourself have no idea what the First Amendment means.
I'll give you a quick lesson.
It does not grant you the right or those scum bags phelps to degrade and insult me.
It says and I quote:

“ Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. ”

It limits what Congress can do not us as plain old US citizens.

More people need to understand that the US Constitution is a document that enumerates our rights and places restrictions of what the govt can do.

You think you protest a funeral of a lost son and the father should allow you to walk away because you think the First Amendment says so?

You are off your rocker pal.
Not only is it morally correct to beat that MFer half to death it should be legal too.

jrzy ....You DA MAN !!!!  A swing and line drive ................................powned
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top