Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2001 3:34:49 AM EDT
Saturday morning a guy was able to walk around a metal detector/security checkpoint and go directly to the gate because the ONE person supposed to be on duty was getting A CUP OF COFFEE.
In addition, undercover cops, testing the {lack of} security, were able to get past checkpoints with a folding knife and a pocket full of bullets.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 3:37:06 AM EDT
[#1]
I have flown 4 times since the 11th, each time I have carried my Colt Cobra (folding lock blade knife), not a single time was it taken or questioned.

Security is the same as it was before the 11th, they are just making certain peoples lives more miserable to look like they are doing something.

I am sorely tempted to carry somethign like a Keltect P32 on, jsut to see if I can.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top