User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2001 1:29:57 PM EDT
One of the nicer ranges in the S.F. Bay Area bites the dust:

[url]http://www.nscrange.com[/url]

>:(

-kill-9
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 1:41:12 PM EDT
[#1]
It will be interesting to find out how much the regime of the People's Republik of Kalifornia had to do with its shutdown.

Fellow Bay Area gun owners ought to note that the following ranges are still in business:

Target Masters, Milpitas
Chabot Gun Club, Castro Valley
Jackson Arms, South SF
Sunnyvale Rod & Gun Club
Los Altos Gun Club

God Bless America.
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 3:55:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Found out more about the likely reason why NSC was closed.

About a year and a half ago, a fucknut rented a gun and got suicidal and rounded up 3 hostages and took them to the back alley. An employee, who had a concealed Glock, opened fire, disabling the villan.

Unfortunately, he was not killed. Apparently, there are reports that the employee had also violated a company policy where they are not allowed to carry guns. I think the latter hurt the business a bit (unarmed rangemasters seem less safe to me), but what probably hurt the most was that the shithead (who by the way, was convicted and sentenced to 50 years this past March) also sued NSC for monetary damanges for hurting him. Though he didn't have a chance, I'm sure the legal battle was still too much for NSC to handle.

>:|

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3AAEC060.400C167E%40earthlink.net&output=gplain

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top