Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2001 1:37:30 PM EDT
Just curious what kind of AK are Osama and his band of scumbags using.  After looking at these news clips over and over of Osama target shooting I became curious.

Hicap out
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 1:39:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Just curious what kind of AK are Osama and his band of scumbags using.  After looking at these news clips over and over of Osama target shooting I became curious.

Hicap out
View Quote

appears to be an AKS-74. too bad i cant confiscate it from him [:D]
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 1:44:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Allthough I don't know what kind he has specifically, I heard, on the news, that he took it off a dead russian soldier he killed in hand-to-hand quite a while ago, and has kept it with him for good luck ever since.  The news said it, so it must be true.
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 1:47:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Post from libertarian -
too bad i cant confiscate it from him
View Quote

You really mean take it off his dead body, don't you??!!

Eric The(OrPryItFromHisDeadFingers?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 1:48:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Nah, doesn't look like the type to do his own killing. Took it from a dead USSR soldier perhaps, but not his kill. Hand to hand combat, if you let it come that far you're one lousy shot.

Link Posted: 9/28/2001 1:55:44 PM EDT
[#5]
The AK74SU "Krinkov" is a nasty little device.  I want one! Basically it's a very short barreled AK74.  The muzzle attachment serves to reduce flash, reduce blast, and increase backpressure to ensure cycling.

[URL]http://www.sturmgewehr.com/pics/posts/40.shtml[/URL]
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 1:58:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Post from libertarian -
too bad i cant confiscate it from him
View Quote

You really mean take it off his dead body, don't you??!!

Eric The(OrPryItFromHisDeadFingers?)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

what else comes after confiscation of arms?

too bad they did'nt have AUG's for a battle field pick-up.

i'd by my own plane ticket over there if they allowed battle field pick-ups as payment. [:D]

"say that's a nice rifle" -lib [}:D]
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 2:09:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks like a "real live" Krinkov to me too.

Now about that friggin Bakelite phallic symbol sticking out of it - 40 rounds?
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 2:16:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 2:43:16 PM EDT
[#9]
The one Osama is always seen with is an AKS 74. It has a 45rd mag in it. It was supposedly taken from a dead Russian General in the war. The one he shoots it an AK-47. By the curve of the mag, it takes 7.62's, not 5.45's. It appears to be an AK-74, but looking at the recoil it has, its either a 7.62 or Osama is just a puny little bitch or both (most likely both).
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 3:26:27 PM EDT
[#10]
The target shooting one looks like a Chinese side folder AK-47 type 56-2 with the redish plastic hand guards and grip and slant brake.....
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 3:30:14 PM EDT
[#11]
but looking at the recoil it has, its either a 7.62 or Osama is just a puny little bitch or both (most likely both).
View Quote

His FBI file says he is 6'4"-6'6" 160lbs.  So to answer your question, yes he is an anorexic, puny, malnourished little bitch.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top