Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/27/2001 3:30:47 PM EDT
Hi,

I thought I'd try again if I can post an image. From webshots this time.
Let's see what happens....
[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/029/Tb/pR/eE/EJ71707.jpg[/img]

Cheers,
RG.nl
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 3:41:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Uh..they're all black.  I assume that two are Airsoft...the middle on is real.

sgtar15
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 3:48:42 PM EDT
[#2]
What is the middle gun it looks wierd
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 4:00:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Gentlemen,

Thanks for replying!

I have been having problems with posting my pics since photopoint stopped being an option. But apperently this pic on webshots is viewable fine.

The top rifle is a Steyr AUG-SA, the middle one is my Blaser R93 CISM matchrifle (308) and at the bottom you see a BM 10 inch barreled upper on a Colt lower, I guess that makes it a BushColt?

Thanks,
RG.nl
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 4:12:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I like the Coltmaster!  The sear pin hole sets it off really nice!
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 5:35:22 PM EDT
[#5]
RG.nl, I'll assume those aren't Airsoft. What are the legalities of having those in the Netherlands? I spent a few weeks there earlier this year and I have to tell you it was a bit frightening for a libertarian like myself. Rules, rules, and more rules. (But some of the female entertainment was pretty cool.)
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 5:37:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Nice stuff. I'll take 4 of each.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top