Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2001 7:44:19 PM EDT
I was hoping that POS Jessie Jackson would remain silent in the wake of WTC.
Just heard on the local news that the Taliban has contacted Jackson about mediating a peaceful solution.

I wish that POS a lingering, gruesome death. I don't have the words to express my utter disdain for that man.
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 7:53:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Let's send them a case of bacon with Jesse's return address on it!
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 7:54:44 PM EDT
[#2]
This will cause me to utter a racist remark.
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 7:59:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Even Jesse is smart enough to know it takes two to negotiate. With him in the picture what would you say the chances are...? I'll bet a plug nickel he stays home.
Unless, of course, someone tells him there's a TV camera there....
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 10:43:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 10:57:09 PM EDT
[#5]
How could anyone
who

during the late eighties

led groups of college students
in marches chanting,
"Hey Hey
Ho Ho
Western culture's got to go!"
be considered or even consider himself
a representative of the U.S.?????
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 1:51:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Actually he is running late from crawling out from under his rock.

Nothing is worse than playing catch up.

Cheer up, maybe they will take him hostage when the attack comes![;D]
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 2:07:42 AM EDT
[#7]
I hope they take Jessy hostage.
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 2:15:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 2:17:55 AM EDT
[#9]
"There will be no negotiations regarding these demands" - GWB

He can come and go as he pleases, doesn't mean squat as to how and when we strike, or the aid we would give the Northern Alliance.  He doesn't speak for our gov't.

If he does go.... I wonder if he'll preach gospel at them.  Maybe earn himself a tour of that stadium.
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 2:26:57 AM EDT
[#10]
It just goes to show that they (the Taliban)are scared as hell.  Asking Jesse to mediate makes them look really weak.  Why ask a Christian clergyman to step in?... Fear, they know that they're about to get thier teeth kicked down thier throats.

As for Jesse I hope he doesn't go
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 7:48:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Jessie Jackson, what a moron. The commander in chief needs to tell that idiot to keep his rearend home.
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 8:51:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Unless, of course, someone tells him there's a TV camera there....
View Quote

Or a lonely Talibana in need of good sem... uh... sermons?
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 9:12:00 AM EDT
[#13]
I say we send Jesse over there to mediate. when osama thinks he is clever and takes Jesse hostage (or kills him), we just act happy and say, "You can have 'em! Joke's on you binny!" then the news will show a bunch of guys and gals with nra and ar15.com clothing jumping up and down and dancing like those bastards were in the middle east! [beer]
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 9:53:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Maybe he is going to make another baby.  Has trouble KPIP so over there he goes.
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 10:10:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
This will cause me to utter a racist remark.
View Quote

Why? I hope you are intelligent enough to realize Sharpton, Jackson and Farakkan DO NOT represent the views or interests of most black Americans. So please, keep the remarks focused on him and I will agree with you all day.

I don't want to see America racially divided concerning this crisis.  We can get back to that old stale routine AFTER we deal with external evils.

Nobby out...
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 10:18:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Does he know how to tie a turban?........[whacko]..............(somebody post a pic of ole` jess in a turban)
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 10:37:27 AM EDT
[#17]
Look up the definition of SHITHEAD in the dictionary, and you will see Jesse Jackoff's name!
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 10:43:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Hey, Jessie Jackass's trip over there might actually be useful...

Let's turn this whole terrorism thing around on them, and Jessie can be the vessel by which we exact our revenge.

Just have the CIA put a small chemical or nuclear weapon on him without his knowledge, and when he sits down with all the Taliban leaders, detonate it.  We'll rid ourselves of two pains in the ass at the same time!
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 10:44:47 AM EDT
[#19]
My name is Sam.  Sam, I am.
I have been contacted by the Taliban.
I will take them some green eggs and ham.

We are the Taliban.
We don't like green eggs and ham.
We will not eat it, Sam I am.

We will not eat it in Iraq.
We will hit you with a rock.

We are in a Jihad.
We will hit you with a rod.

We do not like green eggs and ham.
We like bombs that go Blam.
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 11:10:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Taliban now says that Jackson contacted them, not the other way around, and that they never invited him as he claims. He is such a sleaze. Anything to insert himself in the spotlight.
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 11:27:40 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 11:47:02 AM EDT
[#22]
I saw them executing people for adultery on the news,maybe,they have some plans for him!
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 11:51:56 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Taliban now says that Jackson contacted them, not the other way around, and that they never invited him as he claims. He is such a sleaze. Anything to insert himself in the spotlight.
View Quote

Exactly what I just heard as well.

If true, he really is despicable - not only to try to insert himself into this situation when the President has asked him not to - but to try to pretend that he was invited.

I hope he never comes to my house and just walks in and starts eating my food - and then claims I invited him over for dinner.  [:D]
View Quote

Dude, this guy would then send YOU a bill. God knows how many people he's extorted money from. All for the best causes, of course!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top