Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/26/2001 4:25:55 PM EDT
it's a sickness i tell ya. i am addicted to guns. a while back a chap i worked with offered me an hk compact in .45 for 485 dollars, new, in the box, so i bought it. today a different guy from work offered me a (yes that's right), new in the box glock 30 for 400 dollars. so-- i bought it. i had the money ratholed for something different. but i bought the pistols anyway. always with the intention, mind you, to turn them over for a bit of profit. however, now i really really really like these two guns, and i don't want to part with them. even worse, i have been looking at a few other weapons with extreme and sweaty lustfulness, and now that the word is out at work that i am tainted with the dreaded 'gun nut' disease, i will no doubt be offered more and more weapons at discount prices. and when the right gun comes around, i am very much afraid that: i will buy it. (sob, sob). does it ever end?
willy [:x*]
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 4:38:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't fight it.
Don't try to fight it.

I learned that years ago and many thousands of dollars later.
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 4:44:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I too, have this dreadfull disease. I just can't stop and I don't really care too.[:)]
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 4:53:39 PM EDT
[#3]
face it dude you need a cement floor poured in the the corner room of the house.an tell wifey there all your sick freinds's toys
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 5:11:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Your only an addict if you go to meetings (or Gunshows). Guess we are all in the same boat.
Damn the bad luck, might as well go out and buy another one.
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 5:28:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I wish people would offer me great guns at a discount. I'm always buying NIB for NIB prices. Who needs anything else when you have a new gun, they make me feel so warm and fuzzy inside.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top