Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2001 10:21:51 AM EDT
[size=2]  While listening to the radio at work this morning I heard a news report about another teacher.
 This 6th grade teacher burned an american flag during class in front of her students.  Supposedly disciplinary actions are being taken.  
 Why are parents letting these teachers use classes as their protest ally.
  Oh yeah, this teacher was from California (big suprise), Sacremento I think. [/size=2]
 [puke][shock][puke]

[size=2]I apologize if this topic has already appeared on the board.  I don't mean to be repetive if it did, I just get mad when I keep hearing stories about how these teachers are suposedly teaching the children of America.  I guess it goes right along with the lines of schools being for socialization and not eductaion.[size=2]

Azaria

Link Posted: 9/26/2001 2:11:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
[size=2]  While listening to the radio at work this morning I heard a news report about another teacher.
 This 6th grade teacher burned an american flag during class in front of her students.  Supposedly disciplinary actions are being taken.  
View Quote

I think (hope) that alot of the time the parents don't actually know what the teachers (or kids for that matter) are up to.
Fortunately there is a solution, home skoolin'. It werked fer me. :)

BTW, what part of CO. I was borned & raised in denver/lakewood.

Link Posted: 9/26/2001 3:02:42 PM EDT
[#2]
DAMN GUNOWNERS!

Pretty stupid eh? Almost as stupid as "DAMN TEACHERS"!

My wife is a "DAMN TEACHER" and her students, and the whole school in fact, have been making flagsand banners, REteaching the National Anthem, the Star Spangled Banner and CONTINUING to say the Pledge everyday...

Easy on the generalities. The vast majority of teachers are true CONTRIBUTING Americans.
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 3:11:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Saw the news report on this crud.
Seems it was some city outside of Sacramento can't remember the name.
This "teacher" looked like he would fit right in with the Taliban.
He had a scraggly beard,turban the whole thing.
Said he couldn't burn all the flag as "that" would be breaking the law.
He is on administrative leave WITH PAY.
He also complained that now he is being "watched" by the Feds.
What the hell did he expect would happen?
Fire Dept. is looking into whether he violated any fire codes and if so to prosecute.

Now that his face is known this guy really shouldn't go out of the house for anything.
Could be risky for him I would imagine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top