Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/25/2001 7:19:20 PM EDT
When I have already looked at a topic the color of the topic does not change color as it should. How do I fix this?  I am running microsoft me and micro ie 5.5.  My links do change on other discussion boards.
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 7:50:16 PM EDT
[#1]
In the Tools menu up top, go to Internet Options.  Click on that then on the first tab (General) near the bottom os a button labled "Color."  You can change thecolors of your links there
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 11:35:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't know about Internet Exploder, but in Netscape, the "colors" menu has a little checkbox that you can click, which says "always use my colors, overriding document".

If IE has that type of setting, just click it and you'll get your defaults -- but you'll get those colors on ALL sites that you visit, not just this one.  (Most site that set the colors set them to different values;  this site doesn't.)
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 7:55:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Well I tried the use windows colors box. Or I should say I tried it without and it did not work.  Anybody else got an idea or two.  Thanks guys
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top