Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/25/2001 7:31:50 AM EDT
I'm tiried of all theese other countries saying "show us proof" that bin laden was behind the deaths on 09/11/01. What right do you have to ask for proof? We are a country that while we have made bad choices in the last 20 years everything we have done is gerneraly the "good" thing to do. We could take over a large portion of the smaller countries if we wanted to but we dont. We dont have to prove crap to any third world country or else or else what?....
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 7:33:56 AM EDT
[#1]
agreed, the war is against terrorism, if the world needs proof that Usama is a terrorist, then i need proof that grass is green!
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 7:36:29 AM EDT
[#2]
The problem is in how the argument is framed.  "Show us proof" means that it no longer is an act of war, but an act of lawlessness.  We will have to retaliate in kind, meaning that we will not be able to invade or attack a harboring country, but we will have to take them to the world court for justice.

Sucks, but that is how it is.
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 7:38:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I'm tiried of all theese other countries saying "show us proof" that bin laden was behind the deaths on 09/11/01. What right do you have to ask for proof? We are a country that while we have made bad choices in the last 20 years everything we have done is gerneraly the "good" thing to do. We could take over a large portion of the smaller countries if we wanted to but we dont. We dont have to prove crap to any third world country or else or else what?....
View Quote

No doubt! WE ARE AT WAR. The rest of the world needs to understand this. There was no real outcry against levelling entire cities during WWII- WE WERE AT WAR.
In case these guys have not noticed, an act of war was declared, not in the manner of the Japanese attack (by the military of a nation, with a formal declaration [even though with bad timing]) on a military base, but an act of war none the less. The rest of the world needs to help, get out of the way, or die with the vermin that they support.

Rant mode off!
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 7:45:03 AM EDT
[#4]
AGREED!  and I am also sick of the taliban propaganda stating that this is a war against all Muslims.  This a war that will be against ANYONE that wishes to harm our brothers and sisters.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top