Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2001 11:53:39 AM EDT
[URL]www.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/asiapcf/central/09/24/ret.troops.afghan/index.html[/URL]

Check it out.  I can just hear those pussies now:  

"Abdul, do you hear that?  Wha, WHAT IS THAT?!?  WHO IS THERE?  AHHH, QUICK, GET ON YOU CAMEL AND RIDE LIKE THE WIND FOR REINFORCEMTNS, THIS IS IT!"
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 12:49:20 PM EDT
[#1]
About freakin time...

Ranger Out
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 1:02:21 PM EDT
[#2]
"more symbolic than directed" after the British SAS team "spooked" Taliban soldiers near Kabul.

Yeah, I'll bet they were "spooked."

"It's the SAS Abduahl!!" "It's 4 against 20."

"Runaway...Runaway" [:D]
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 1:07:42 PM EDT
[#3]
As much as some of you guys complain about the Brits to be pussies, look who´s kicking some Afgan ass [:)], if this proves correct.

The British have some bad memories from Afganistan from the 19th century, payback´s a bitch...

Who Dares Wins
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 2:02:01 PM EDT
[#4]
In no way, shape, or form, are the SAS pussies.  These are hardcore operators.  Feel free to insult british ground troops all you like. ;)
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 2:17:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Jon3, i´m joking about the Euro bashing world championships threads that appeared some time ago here, just proves not all of us are wussies. [:D]

I think some of the long timers catched my drift on this.
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 2:52:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Evidently, the Taliwag is losing a good chunk of their forces given the recent developments with the US.  I did not know this before, but a substantial amount of the Taliwag force is made up of Liberians, Suidis, Egyptions etc, who came to fight for Islamic unity.  Backed by the Pakistans, they were able to keep the Northern Alliance at bay (for Andy Rooney, that means "abated"; dumbass).  The Northern Alliance would have kicked their asses long ago but for that help.  Also, their are Northern Alliance allies in norther Iran, and all those "-stan" countries that used to make up the Soviet Union (former).

Now that we enter the picture, a lot are fleeing and the Taliwag forces are pulling back from the line in the north.  NA forces are now, right now, on the move and awaiting our help/assistance in kicking ass.

Anyone catch the CNN docu regarding the Taliwag?  They are some murdering f*cks!
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 3:10:00 PM EDT
[#7]
...Anyone catch the CNN docu regarding the Taliwag?  They are some murdering f*cks!
View Quote

Got a crackup on that airforce of helicopters.  Out of 80 left behind by the Russians, 8 no, 7 are left.  Make that 6? he he.

I saw one where they talked about a male and female pair of foreign aid workers who tried a road trip instead of helicopter.  The women was raped, and the man....skinned alive.

Then on that CNN special on the Taliban a week or so before the WTC attack, they showed some captured prisoner bodies.  Apparently the Taliban had skinned some heads on the living.  Payback is gonna be a b*tch.

Link Posted: 9/24/2001 3:34:01 PM EDT
[#8]
There has been barbaric, viscious inter-tribal warfare in this region since the time of Alexander the Great.  No surprise that they have created a version of Islam which makes them think they have a veneer of piety when in reality they are as bloodthirsty and murderous as 2300 years ago.  The problem is modern transportation and communication.  Before they just quietly killed each other for centuries and the rest of the world went about its business.
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 8:05:53 AM EDT
[#9]
BTT
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 10:29:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Just heard a blurb that the NA gained new ground today and is near Kabul.  I hope we don't screw up our window . . .
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 12:22:03 PM EDT
[#11]
When you're wounded and left on Afghanistan's plains,
And the women come out to cut up what remains,
Jest roll to your rifle and blow out your brains
An' go to your Gawd like a soldier.

-Kipling (The Young British Soldier)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top