Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/21/2001 7:35:06 PM EDT
I used to post here under the name Cutlass on the old AR15.com. I'm glad to be back!
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 7:44:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome back!!!

Where ya been anyway [?][?]

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 8:02:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I was hanging out at a site called "The Straight Dope". It's actually a pretty interesting site, with lots of good general discussions and great topics. Anyway, most of the members there are fairly liberal, and they like to gang up on those who disagree with them. There's also a fairly large clique of homosexuals on the board, and they have a lot of influence there. I liked going there because it is a very interesting site, but I guess I was too right wing and outspoken, cause I was constantly getting flamed. In fact, I was banned twice. Instead of beating my head against the wall again, I've come back home to be around my type of people.
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 8:27:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Welcome back!!

And, by the way...If you haven't been "Banned" as yet here or anyother place...then you are not worth your salt. There are Pussies on all of the Boards...even here.

Keep up the Good Work!!

Link Posted: 9/21/2001 8:28:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Hi!  Good to "see" you!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top