Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/21/2001 2:07:11 PM EDT
Has anyone else heard the rumor that the US and Great Britain have started bombing Iraq?
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 2:13:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I haven't heard anything yet but I'm still waiting for George to give me a call and let me know for sure. [:P]

Not sure if anything will happen until we get more resources in that region.  I think another carrier left today for that region.  That would make around 4 I belive.  That should be a nice start. [:D]

Link Posted: 9/21/2001 2:14:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Hell, we've been bombing Iraq for years. Every time one of their Radars locks on to a U.S. or British warplane a few radar operators meet Allah.
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 2:16:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I know they bombed another radar site on Wed (I think, it could have been last Wed...).  Nothing new, they squeeze off rounds every other week out there...  I don't think its related.  They were probably pissed about losing another Predator.

[rocket]
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 2:39:15 PM EDT
[#4]
those PEOPLE are getting pretty good at shooting down unmanned recon drones!

[Removed racial slur - Paul]
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 3:07:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Big deal, they're unmanned.  just a little (lot?) of money.

Better still, they don't seem to be able to hit the aircraft that do have the ability to shoot back...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top