Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2001 4:47:13 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 4:49:43 AM EDT
[#1]
God bless you and your child.  With all the crap our children are subjected to on TV and in the schools, it's no wonder that we seem to be raising generation after generation of immoral self-centered children.  Glad to see your's isn't falling for it.  With the proper guidance I'm hoping mine don't either.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 4:51:50 AM EDT
[#2]
sounds great. put a gun in her hands when she's old enough.

(get her interested in 4x4's too) hehe

OffRoad
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 5:17:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 5:38:41 AM EDT
[#4]
After reading that post about the two friggen fire fighters in FL and the American flag, I need a post that lifted my sprits. Thanks, it made my day.

Bless your child.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 5:55:43 AM EDT
[#5]
You must be very proud.[:)]
She's a little angel. [0:)]
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 5:59:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 6:11:22 AM EDT
[#7]
My 3.5 year old "Jack" INSISTED on helping me display our flag. He held the bottom (flying) edge to keep it from touching the ground. When old glory was up he started the Pledge of Allegiance (without being prompted) He doesn't know the definition or spelling of most of the words but I couldn't help but feel he knows more about what they mean than most of the sheeple out there. He learned this all from his parents, his "Grampa" (a WWII vet.) and believe it or not his pre-school where the kids in his class take turns being the flag bearer for the pledge EVERY morning.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top