Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2001 10:52:27 AM EDT
PARIS (WANG) -- A Afghan T-12 Air Force Trainer veered off course while on maneuvers and accidentally entered French airspace for several seconds on Wednesday. In response, France has surrendered its armed forces to the Afghan pilot.

Shortly before impaling himself on a baguette, Francois Mitterand told the French people of his government's decision to capitulate during a tear-filled radio broadcast.

"Dear citizens of France, it is with great sorrow that, in the face of such aggression, we must turn our arms over to the Afghans. Their surprise attack has left us no other option," Mitterand said.

Afghan Chancellor Mohammed Lickass Gadafi was stunned by the French announcement.

"I heard one of our pilots was lost in a storm. We only have six planes, so I was surprised when several French generals appeared at my doorstep later in the day, bowing before me and begging for their lives," Gadafi said. "They shaved off their own mustaches and ate them to show obedience to me."

French officials have already begun to teach the Arabic language in their schools in efforts to appease their conquerors.

"We just want to exist peacefully with the Afghani people. If that means volunteering to be their slaves, so be it," said French actor Gerard Depardieu.

Afghan citizens were still trying to make sense of the events following the French announcements.

"I don't particularly care for the French, but I don't hate them either. I just cannot understand why they are such pussies," said Mohammed Su'kass Mantra'in, manager for the musical group Allah Rocks.

Mitterand closed his speech by vowing to hunt down and imprison any "resistance movement members who may cause trouble for the great Afghan liberators."

Before throwing himself off the Eiffel Tower in a final display of loyalty to the Afghan people, Mitterand signed into law a bill eliminating Bastille Day from the French national calendar.

"I don't want to antagonize the Afghan people. Louis XVI was one-tenth Jewish you know," Mitterand screamed as he gutted himself with a baguette and fell to his doom.
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 10:54:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Clearly Frank The Spank is anti semetic.
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 10:56:00 AM EDT
[#2]
old french husband and wife are arguing..

OLD MAN: I wish I had died in the war
old Woman: Its hard to die if your running away!!!
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 10:59:18 AM EDT
[#3]
hehehe.. sorry, I thought it was funny.

especialy
manager for the musical group Allah Rocks
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 11:07:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Sounds more like California surendered.
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 11:08:29 AM EDT
[#5]
I LOVE the Frech:

During the war, they give us pussy.
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 11:17:20 AM EDT
[#6]
They gave it to the Germans first.
That's standard rewards for the Conquer of the Month.
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 12:16:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 12:24:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Leave it to the Spank to make me laugh.

Thanks [:D]
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 12:34:24 PM EDT
[#9]
France, always the comic relief.
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 12:40:50 PM EDT
[#10]
No problem. Just more "never fired, only dropped once" French rifles on the surplus market.
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 12:41:36 PM EDT
[#11]
LMAO!!!
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 12:48:40 PM EDT
[#12]
That has to be the funniest damn thing I've seen in a LONG time!!!!
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 12:49:57 PM EDT
[#13]
[:D]

Now the Taliban have a vacation retreat.  Visit the vail-less beaches...
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 12:55:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Big Bear no flame on you intended. I was thinking of the lone disenting vote in congress the other day.

We could put you in charge of the underground resistance.
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 12:57:50 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm shocked and surprised that the French could surrender that quickly!  Last I heard, the French War College had only one course, and the entire curriculum consisted of learning how to say "I Surrender" in German.  I can't believe they could have added a course in Arabic with the same subject content, and implemented it so quickly.

And you thought the French weren't improving!
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 1:00:50 PM EDT
[#16]
How many nations can you be surrendered to simultaneously???

Link Posted: 9/18/2001 1:09:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 1:13:29 PM EDT
[#18]
I've had a shitty day... thanks for that post, Frank, it made me LMAO.

Tyler
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 1:30:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sounds more like California surendered.
View Quote

[-!-!-][-!-!-][-!-!-][-!-!-][-!-!-][-!-!-][-!-!-]
View Quote

What he said!
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 5:59:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Except Californians have no weapons to drop!!!!!
I would love to have a FAMAS.
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 7:37:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
old french husband and wife are arguing..

OLD MAN: I wish I had died in the war
old Woman: Its hard to die if your running away!!!
View Quote

ROFLMAO!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 7:41:42 PM EDT
[#22]
[size=6]AGAIN?[/size=6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top