BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2001 4:03:07 PM EDT
A question that has yet to be asked, but has been answered:

[url]http://www.lewrockwell.com/north/north57.html[/url]
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 4:29:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Excerpt from article -
Do we bomb them indiscriminately, as the State of Israel does to Palestinian neighborhoods, after a terrorist attack on its own civilians?
View Quote

If there's anything that Israel doesn't do, it's bomb the Palestinians indiscriminately!
As we saw the other week, when a missile fired at a terrorist leader literally cut him in two!

The few citizens that [u]have[/u] been killed in missile attacks are the ones who simply wandered into the 'killing zone' accidentally!

You know, if the leaders of these terrorist groups had any true feelings for the people whose rights they are allegedly championing, they would move their headquarters out to the boonies in order to minimize civilian deaths and injuries.

But YOU know they won't do that! Why? Because they view every man, woman, and child (oh! much more so the children) as potential accidental martyrs in their campaign of hate!

Besides which, [b]if[/b] they were courageous enough to come out into the open, the Israeli Defense Forces would chew them up and spit them out!

[b]Not just a few of them, but all of them![/b]

Which reminds me, I certainly hope that the US is busy contacting the Mossad for all relevant information on the terrorists. And I hope that we act on such information this time!

Eric The(WhatWouldLewRockwell.comHaveUSDo?)Hun[>]:)]  
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 4:56:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I am getting SOOOO tired of Lew Rockwell about now...
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 4:59:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Motive? My "Motive" for wanting Osama Bin Laden taken out is because he has a "SH....ty" looking beard. That's No. 1

No. 2 - I don't like the Paratrooper AK-47. I would have a lot more respect if he carried an M-16.

No. 3 - He's got to be "Guilty of Something!"
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 5:04:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Question the motive.  answer this - Who benefits?  ben Laden won't. It will be his death warrant.  Afghanistan?  Come on.  This is the second poorest nation in the world.  
 Note this.  The Chinese have signed an arms agreement with the Afghan gov't within the last 6 months.  The Chinese also have signed an agreement with the Russians.  
 The single salient point is that this entire operation hinged on the hijackers taking control of an airliner full of passengers while armed with plastic letter openers.  Ponder this well.  We have cost the Chinese 'face' over taiwan, by facing them down in a show of force.  The Chinese want Taiwan, and thanks to Clionton, they have our defense secrets. What a perfect place for them to be - their home grown Moslem militants will side wth the Chinese gov't in teh event of a land battle.  And if you think that Afghanistan will be a cakewalk, ask the Brits, or the Russians. So after the US armed forces have been shredded in Afghanistan, China decides to take Taiwan, and anything else it wants in Asia.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 5:10:13 PM EDT
[#5]
libertyof76, you should change your name.  You do not deserve it.  

I suggest FraidyCat of 2001.

sgtar15
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 5:18:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 5:27:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
libertyof76, you should change your name.  You do not deserve it.  

I suggest FraidyCat of 2001.

sgtar15
View Quote

Why? I most certainly deserve it. I following in the footsteps of George Washington. I'm not afraid of fighting a war. The people who orchestrated this should be punished. But we must be careful that it doesn't backfire on us, just like the thousands of other "actions" we have taken to "preserve freedom".

EricTheHun: Probably find those AND ONLY those who are responsible. Then analyse why this happened in the first place. It is a question that too few people are asking.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 5:30:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Lots of dopey ideas here.

Of course it was Muslims. A list of 19 hijackers has been released, and there isn't an O'Malley or Popov among them. Every single one of them was from the middle east.

Some 15 so far have documented ties to bin Laden. Pilot training cost them around $40K apiece, plus living expenses during that time.

What was his motive? In the short term, regards the Arabian peninsulia as being occupied by American troops, and wants them out, and thinks that a bloody enough terrorist attack will get them out. In the long term, he's hostile to the concept of the West and its libertine ways--things like women not wearing chadors, TV, movies, non-Islamic law. He desires to see the US split up into 50 independent states. Appeasment will not work. He and his organization must be killed.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 5:32:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Motive ? Because Osama Bin Laden is a worthless piece of shit. He is a murderer and nothing less. Isreal has not and never will bomb indiscriminately. These guys were cowards or they would have attacked a Navy Base or some other military site rather than murdering 10,000 inncoent civilians. As for saying Isreal is weak, BULLSHIT. If Isreal would just come out and take on Palestine out right they would win hands down as proven in the Six-Days War and October War. But, attacking innocent persons is against Isreali Doctrine as it should be.

As for Islam, they have no claim to Isreal.

1) Isreal was settled by the Canaanites (Ancestors of tthe Isrealis) and held until Isrealis went to Egypt where they were enslaved. They returned in the book of Exodus, which was a very long time ago. Many thousands of years.

2) Islam was founded in 600's A.D., and they co-existed with an Isreal that could easily have kicked Muhammed's Ass, but didn't.

3) Islam has been violent since it's founding. Muhammed fled Mecca (Saudi Arabia) to avoid being executed. He converted Tribesman in Medinah (Again Saudi Arabia) and led them back to Mecca where they slaughtered everyone including Women and Children. Muhammed spread Islam among the Bloodthirsty Pagan Tribes of Saudi Arabia and Iraq. After his death, Islam broke into 2 groups Shi'ites and Sunnis. These were mostly split between Iraq and Saudi Arabia. Both have warred on each other ever since. The shi'ites and Sunni disagreed over who should replace Muhammed. One group said his Son-In-Law (Husband of his only living child, A Girl) The other group said that because the CHild was a girl there was no claim and the Caliph should take his place. Looking at this, Islam has not moved foward in the last 1400 Years. Theya re still bloodhirsty terrorists and they still place women in subservant roles.

4) Jews left Isreal only 300 Years Ago, then returned 53 Years ago. Not 2000, like some idiot claimed before which would have meant Jesus (Circa 0 A.D.) was born in a Non-Jewish Isreal. That is plain Bullshit. Isreal never abandoned its claim to its land.

5) Isreal was taken during raids by Bloodthirsty Muslims in the early 1900's around the time of WWI. Jews returned after WWII only a few decades later and took it back in 1948. Plain and simple Muslims took it in the early 1900's and less than half a century later Jews took back their land.

6) Palestine was created by the U.N. in the late 40's in response to Zionism. Ever since the U.N. has hated Isreal. Why ? Because, the Jews took back an Isreal that the U.N. was controlling since the end of WWII.

7) AND FINALLY, THE ISREALITES ARE GOD'S CHOSEN CHILDREN. And that's good enough for me.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 5:38:46 PM EDT
[#10]
I just wonder how many times the same old worn out anti-Semitism can be posted.  This has been posted by the same few people over and over and over, each time the previous thread fades out.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 7:56:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:I just wonder how many times the same old worn out anti-Semitism can be posted.  This has been posted by the same few people over and over and over, each time the previous thread fades out.
View Quote

And I wonder how many times you are going to call me an Anti-Semite: A baseless and utterly untrue charge. you have yet to prove why it is anti-semitic to want to leave the rest of the world alone. It appears you are just like a liberal-Anybody who dares to question anything you believe is automatically tagged as a racist, a anti-semite, etc, without proof, and without regards to the correctness of the argument.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 7:57:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Maybe he did it "just to feel good".
Do you have to have a reason? Nope.
GG
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 11:30:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Why did they do it?

Because we humilated them in Deasert Storm.

We showed them the reality. Those types can't stand up. And they know it.

Nuke them till they glow... Then shoot them in the dark!

I want the ones that did it... not the  convenient.

I want those responsible.. not the ones that are con
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 12:29:49 AM EDT
[#14]
I hate Charles Schumer, Diane Feinstein, and gefelte fish. That must make me a grand wizard of anti-semitism with all of the fast and loose labels flying around here.
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 12:31:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

I am getting SOOOO tired of YOUR bitching and moaning.
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 1:48:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 4:44:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I am getting SOOOO tired of YOUR bitching and moaning.
View Quote

And I am getting SOOO tired of YOUR chicken-little hand-waving.
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 10:37:20 AM EDT
[#18]
You know, there is medication you can take for CMS- CONSTANT MENSTRUAL SYNDROME. I suggest you get some and some counseling.
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 11:31:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
You know, there is medication you can take for CMS- CONSTANT MENSTRUAL SYNDROME. I suggest you get some and some counseling.
View Quote

Perhaps you should go purchase some more lithium, as your current prescription seems to have run out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top