Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2001 11:33:14 AM EDT
One of my posts was edited as supporting genocide. I do not. Nowhere have I generically criticized arab-americans, etc. I vehemently support a total war concept in going against the nations who support terrorism. I believe that this network is extensive and involves most of the nations of the middle east. Further, anything less than this will certainly lead to an increase in terrorist activity as well as an increase in the lethality of those attacks. Total war is total war. We should not fight this on their terms but on ours. I keep hearing "this is a new kind of war". That is exactly what the enemy is counting on. We should make this a good old-fashioned war. They are testing us for weakness and have been doing so for decades.
Clearly we cannot even kill all the afgani's-there are 20 million of them. But anyone who stands in our way...If we're not willing to go all out here then we shouldn't go at all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top