Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2001 10:29:30 AM EDT
OK man.  So you lock my thread after you censor me.  Now that's American isn't it?

GB said.
Removed the hate. The last thing we need is to turn on each other. Please grow up. -- GB

Do a search for what you said about the guys in the infopop chat rooms.  You said that you wanted to know how to find these people.  I won't say the rest.  Practice what you preace GB.  You used hate, as did I.

Leroy is no American.  We are at war, he is one of the enemy.  I have grown up.

Maybe you rethink locking threads out of personnal motivation less you lock your own.

This is a war of hate.  If you aren't prepared to use terror against terror, then at least don't lock my thread.  You can turn a blind eye to the truth if it makes you feel better.  Sure I think it is a shame we have to go kill many women and children in the middle east.  But THEY have forced our hand.

Get the hate going.  This is a war.

Delete the thread if you like, but please don't lock it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 11:07:38 AM EDT
[#1]
I disagree Sir. Hate is only destructive. If you will be consumed by it, so be it. You are the Bishop of your own soul.
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 6:39:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 8:07:08 AM EDT
[#3]
grimshaw, I agree hate destroys that's why we arm ourselves. I'll pray, after I load my mags.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top