Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2001 7:19:08 AM EDT
this article bothered me.

[url]http://www2.bostonherald.com/news/local_regional/ausprez09142001.htm[/url]

never did i think bush was weak for not going to washington. it never even crossed my mind. and as i see these guys (meehan, neal) talking about imagery and sybolism, i'm wondering what the hell their priorites are.

i'd prefer bush not be out making speeches. he should be planning, consulting. getting stuff done. as i believe he is.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 8:02:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Bush has about 90% support for military action - way higher than his dad had for Desert Storm, this is the Dems preemptive strike to knock him down a few notches in a bid to get the whitegouse in '04.  Clearly political.  Why did this prick leave during the bomb scare at the Capital yesterday?
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 8:47:29 AM EDT
[#2]
These two have made serious mistakes.  The internet is buzzing with this and their webpages have been updated to absoluetly state the opposite of the news story in the Herald.

Political Suicide.  Fellow Dems are PO'd at this one.

Zaz
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top