Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2001 5:39:17 AM EDT
We arrest Bin Laden, take him to NYC.

Tie him to a pole, and let the public walk by and throw 1 piece of the WTC at him.

Public stoning to death.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 6:05:14 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't think there is enough stones from the WTC for that job!  Some might have to bring there own.  I like your idea.
[:(!]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 6:08:34 AM EDT
[#2]
My perfect revenge dream for Osama is that he is thrown in Attica and passed around as the prison bitch till the trial then after the conviction, he gets the Hannibal treatment. Pavlovian trained wild hogs get to chew on his ass while he screams like a little school girl.
Can you appreciate the irony?
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 6:19:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Keep it simple. Hang him from a long rope........from the top of the Statue of Liberty!
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 6:19:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Only one problem, Bin laden wouldn't survive the night in Attica or any U.S. Prison for that matter. Gaurds would find him the next morning one of two ways:

A) With his throat slit by a cellmate or
B) Dead by Suicide
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 6:26:39 AM EDT
[#5]
As I said just a dream, death of a thousand deaths if you will...
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 6:58:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Sorry, WoodStock's been done, twice!
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 7:03:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Too quick and the ones of us who didn't get to play would be pissed
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 7:52:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Kinda liked the idea of including the "I Married an Axe Murderer"/Phil Hartmann/Vicky line about stabbing his eyes out and then pissing into his eye sockets but Allah knows I've borrowed too much from the movies already. A non-pork eater getting devoured by pork, I thought that was pretty good! The Horror!!! The Horror!!!Yuck yuck yuck!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top