Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2001 6:16:18 AM EDT
I know not everyone has the highest regards for Operation Cease Fire as there is a very good possibility that it could be abused (used against law abiding citizens).

I just found an article in my local newspaper about a guy who lived within 2 blocks of my house.

Here's a quick part of the article:

David Templeton, 34, of Clarendon Street near, Crown Avenue was sentenced to 90 months in prison without chance of parole by U.S. District Judge R. Barclay Surrick for carrying a loaded gun while trafficing in crack cocaine last year.

As far as I'm concerned the law worked just as it is supposed to.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 6:53:39 AM EDT
[#1]
You are correct that the law worked as it is supposed to.
But, and this is not a flame, this would relate to Operation Cease Fire................how?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top