Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2001 6:26:55 PM EDT
I would bet that if some of us where on board we could have taken care of these sorry pricks.  God Bless all the victims!
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:30:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I would bet that if some of us where on board we could have taken care of these sorry pricks.  God Bless all the victims!
View Quote

Dont even go there Junior! If you "Where" on board, The same damn thing would have happened.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:30:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fox news has reported that the plane that crashed near Pittsburgh may have well been the result of passenger intervention rushing the hi-jackers. True heroism no doubt... However I wouldn't condemn the passengers of the other 3 planes as they more than likely had no idea of the intent of the hi-jackers. Reports on Fox news indicate a cell phone converstion with a passenger of the plane that crashed in Pa. where they were told about the crash into WTC during the call. It was reported this passenger stated that there were three of them that were about to do something about their situation before the cell phone call ended..

Rick

Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:39:58 PM EDT
[#3]
If true, these men need to be honored greatly.  They could have saved 1000's of lives.  Brave men indeed!
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:43:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:48:16 PM EDT
[#5]
I have always watched Arabs like a hawk every day of my life since I was a child.I always expect them to pull something and 99% of the time I have been wrong but on that day if I had been in the air on one of those planes and they started poking and slashing with their little shivs and box knives there would have been hell to pay in less than a heartbeat.My arms are covered with scars from far worse than box knives and it wouldn't have phased me a bit to wade into the middle of them and test their faith in Allah with an all out,last ditch effort to stop whatever they were up to.The reason this didn't happen on the other planes is because they don't have the same ideas about Arabs that I do.I equate Arabs with death,mayhem,kidnapping,slavery and trickery and I would have been waiting for them to fuck up from the second I saw them.When I flew to Belgium there was a suspicious Muslim guy who looked like he was casing the place and I couldn't bring myself to take my eyes off of him.I drank coffee and stayed awake the whole flight even though I was exhausted.I was sure he was a terrorist and couldn't take my eyes off of him.

I would have acted and hopefully some would have joined me in time to run that plane into the ground like those brave souls on the plane that crashed in Somerset.

sopmod
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:23:17 PM EDT
[#6]
SopmodM4
I think back to a late night at Dennys and remember something about some odd characters.  I can vouch for the alertness.  If I got into an airplane I would probably be the same way.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top