Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2001 5:49:07 PM EDT
Heard this on the radio today.  A special mix of U2-Peace on Earth about yesterday.

Here is the website, [url]http://www.soundfxonline.com/[/url] to read about the mix and here is a link directly to the song [url]http://www.soundfxonline.com/U2-Peace_On_Earth_(WTC_Mix).mp3[/url]

Link Posted: 9/12/2001 5:50:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Yay, U2, those who want to see guns banned.

Forgive me if I don't seem grateful.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 5:52:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote

I know, I am trying to forget about politics today, as much as possible.  It was just that the mix just seems to convey how many of us feel.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 5:57:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

I know, I am trying to forget about politics today, as much as possible.  It was just that the mix just seems to convey how many of us feel.
View Quote

U2 are working overtime to encourage leftist groups to disarm and disenfranchise you. Sorta like Osama bin-Laden, but no violence.

Yeah... that music feels good, doesn't it? :^(
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 1:00:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 5:46:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Yep, screw U2... leftist bastards.  Their people turn their own country into a cesspool and now they want to tell us how to run ours.

I'll ditto Schnacke on this one: "Forgive me if I don't seem grateful."

ARnSC  [V]

Link Posted: 9/13/2001 5:51:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 5:54:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Fuck U2.  I won't go so far as to say I wish they had been in the WTC but they can kiss my American ass and I wish they would just go back to Ireland and shut the hell up.  I for one don't welcome their sympathy.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 6:54:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top