Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2001 6:07:59 PM EDT
I have the P220 and P245. I heard about the new .45. Is it the P221?
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 4:48:32 PM EDT
[#1]
You aren't going to see one for a while.
According to the Sig website they are prototypes only for now.
It is apparently the P-211.
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 4:52:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey ..... quit teasing me with these posts of a double stack Sig .45 ....... y'all made me waste a perfectly good erection [:(!]
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 7:50:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, even if it is a prototype, what good is the double stack?  Hi capacity?  It's post ban, which means it's a ten rounder for us civilians.  (I haven't looked at the pic or info, but what's the use if it's double stack and only 10 rounds)  and no hi cap mags available.....
Link Posted: 2/28/2001 4:43:39 AM EDT
[#4]
I can use hi-caps at my job. (LE)Anybody heard about Bush possibly using something called the "Golden Clause" to repeal laws that Clinton signed in by Executive Order? If so, which Gun Control laws wold be eligible for this? Contrary to popular belief, most cops disagree with the anti-crime joke of 1994.
Link Posted: 2/28/2001 5:40:44 AM EDT
[#5]
I know he did repeal quite a few of Klintons executive orders; but I don't think any gun laws qualify unfortunately.  All of the major bills, Brady, AW, 68, NFA were all passed by congress so it will take an act of god to get them repealed.  Well, either that or US v Emerson!! (Hopefully)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top