Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 10/26/2006 10:49:01 PM EDT
I dont know exactly how to put this other than I totally f%c#3d up shortly before the knob creek machine gun shoot this year. I work as a frontend cashier at the local Wal-mart (insert walmart nazi joke here) where I live at. We had a free time (about 10-15 minutes) without ANY customers because it was late at night and business had drastically died down. Myself and a female cashier (which is drop dead awesome looking) started talking about our plans for the weekend. I told her that I was going to knob creek this weekend, blah, blah, blah, and she says "cool" then she says something to the effect of "so, tell me about yourself". I start mouthing off a bit to the tune of "Well, I'm 23, single, still live with my parents, and LOVE to shoot guns a lot". She came back with the line of "Are you single and LOOKING?" I say, yeah I'm single but not looking. She then says oh, ok so you're not looking but you're single. I'm like yeah.. She's like Well why dont you want a girlfriend right now and I said "I dunno, I just dont" .

We continue to talk for a few more minutes, we both wait on customers and go our own seperate ways at the end of our shifts. The following weekend, I went to knob creek and had an excellent time, and never thought about our conversation. Then this past week and a half or so has been REALLY kicking my ass! I cant keep her off of my mind, we talk to each other a LOT and then about 3 or 4 days ago, I'm having a really shitty day at work and then I get to go on lunch. It just so happened that we had lunch at EXACTLY the same times.

I finally came right out and asked her if she wanted to hook up with me. She incredibly said "I thought you werent looking". I said "Well, I changed my mind, what do you think". She said "well, I'm kinda seeing someone right now but we should go out together sometime." I'm like HOLY $H!T she said "YES!" well, that made my day a hell of a lot better. But it was ALL about to come crashing down on top of me at the end of my shift.  We both got off of work at exactly the same time and I kind of followed her out of the store at a reasonable distance. When she got out to the parking lot, she found her other boyfriend and promptly started making out with HIM. Needless to say I was totally fucking FURIOUS at this point so I walk down the parking lot , get in my car and leave. When I get home, I eat 10 (1mg) bawls caffiene mints and play HL2 until around 2AM.

The next day was my day off so I went to my personal shooting range for over 2 hours and burned through almost 150 rounds of ammo. I feel so much better after shooting and playing HL2, but I keep playing this all over in my mind and its kicking my ass something awful. Should I tell her to decide whether or not she wants me, or the other guy she was making out in the lot with (Which btw:has a kid of HIS OWN by ANOTHER girl)?? Or should I step back and let this fly?? What would you suggest??

ETA/update: Her boyfriend literally stared a hole through me the other day as I was waiting for customers at my register. I dont know if he means anything by it or not, but if he starts something, should I kick his ass (he's smaller than me), draw down (ccw= knife,I dont carry guns) , or what? What would you suggest?
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 10:53:44 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I dont know exactly how to put this other than I totally f%c#3d up shortly before the knob creek machine gun shoot this year. I work as a frontend cashier at the local Wal-mart (insert walmart nazi joke here) where I live at. We had a free time (about 10-15 minutes) without ANY customers because it was late at night and business had drastically died down. Myself and a female cashier (which is drop dead awesome looking) started talking about our plans for the weekend. I told her that I was going to knob creek this weekend, blah, blah, blah, and she says "cool" then she says something to the effect of "so, tell me about yourself". I start mouthing off a bit to the tune of "Well, I'm 23, single, still live with my parents, and LOVE to shoot guns a lot". She came back with the line of "Are you single and LOOKING?" I say, yeah I'm single but not looking. She then says oh, ok so you're not looking but you're single. I'm like yeah.. She's like Well why dont you want a girlfriend right now and I said "I dunno, I just dont" . We continue to talk for a few more minutes, we both wait on customers and go our own seperate ways at the end of our shifts. The following weekend, I went to knob creek and had an excellent time, and never thought about our conversation. Then this past week and a half or so has been REALLY kicking my ass! I cant keep her off of my mind, we talk to each other a LOT and then about 3 or 4 days ago, I'm having a really shitty day at work and then I get to go on lunch. It just so happened that we had lunch at EXACTLY the same times. I finally came right out and asked her if she wanted to hook up with me. She incredibly said "I thought you werent looking". I said "Well, I changed my mind, what do you think". She said "well, I'm kinda seeing someone right now but we should go out together sometime." I'm like HOLY $H!T she said "YES!" well, that made my day a hell of a lot better. But it was ALL about to come crashing down on top of me at the end of my shift.  We both got off of work at exactly the same time and I kind of followed her out of the store at a reasonable distance. When she got out to the parking lot, she found her other boyfriend and promptly started making out with HIM. Needless to say I was totally fucking FURIOUS at this point so I walk down the parking lot , get in my car and leave. When I get home, I eat 10 bawls caffiene mints and play HL2 until around 2AM. The next day was my day off so I went to my personal shooting range for over 2 hours and burned through almost 150 rounds of ammo. I feel so much better after shooting and playing HL2, but I keep playing this all over in my mind and its kicking my ass something awful. Should I tell her to decide whether or not she wants me, or the other guy she was making out in the lot with (Which btw:has a kid of HIS OWN by ANOTHER girl)?? Or should I step back and let this fly?? What would you suggest??

#1: paragraphs next time

#2: dont tap it

#3 you are 23, and live with your parents?
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 10:56:05 PM EDT
[#2]

Yes, I am 23 and still live with my parents.. nothing wrong with it..  FYI My aunt is 44 and still lives with her parents..
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 10:56:42 PM EDT
[#3]
#4: no need to quote the WHOLE thing - I think we know you're refering to his post.

Link Posted: 10/26/2006 10:58:06 PM EDT
[#4]
You fucked up...but....kicking yourself now will do nothing.  Don't give her an ultimatum.  You'll look like one of those controlling asshole soon to be wife beater types.  Just do your thing and see if she approaches you.  If she does, well then congrats.  If not, then well life goes on.  Yeah it sucks, but nothing you can do about it...trust me, life is one continuous mindfuck.  You win sometimes, and you lose sometimes.  
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 10:58:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Don't waste your time or energy on someone who is playing with you like a toy.  That is what this gal sounds like she is doing.

Not worth the emotional energy.

pat
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 10:58:43 PM EDT
[#6]
She was flirting with you and you ignored it or failed to realize it. And now you're upset because she's with someone who notices her?
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 11:00:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Dude take it easy.
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 11:00:41 PM EDT
[#8]
I would say move along. Easy decision..
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 11:00:45 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
She was flirting with you and you ignored it or failed to realize it. And now you're upset because she's with someone who notices her?

yeah basically.. BUT what gets me is I failed to react in enough time and I really fucking hate myself for being so stupid..
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 11:02:47 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

yeah basically.. BUT what gets me is I failed to react in enough time and I really fucking hate myself for being so stupid..

She's not the last girl on the planet...no need to worry, nevermind HATING yourself.  Just relax bro, mistakes are made.
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 11:06:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Ok here we go...

Heres what you do. Move on. Real simple. May be bad idea to you  right now but move on...
Get on teh web, get you some dates. You need a kinky chick right now instaed of HL2.

You didnt fuck up, she did.
Always keep that thought.
"You didnt fuck up she did"
This phrase remember you must!

ETA: at least this wasn't a "Draw Down" post.
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 11:07:02 PM EDT
[#12]
You might consider moving out of that one horse town and seeing the rest of the world, there  are alot more chicks out there bro.  Alot more. Hotter too.
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 11:07:33 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Yes, I am 23 and still live with my parents.. nothing wrong with it..  

Link Posted: 10/26/2006 11:16:42 PM EDT
[#14]
bump for more information

btw: please dont insult me over living at home with my parents..
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 11:17:31 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yes, I am 23 and still live with my parents.. nothing wrong with it..  

Go fuck some other girl, get over it, and then talk to this girl. Your single, and she has no right to bitch even if she finds out.

Did you actually say "Do you wanna hook up with me?"

Either way, if things go badly; try to make it look like an accident.

Like from Dallas SWAT "If it's true love, she'll come back to you. If not, hunt her down like an animal."
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 11:17:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Sounds to me like she doesn't really seem to mind the idea of you and her hooking up while she has a boyfriend.

If you don't have a problem with that, let the good times role.

If it's a problem, then move on, and remind your self that you were happy before you met her. You can be happy with out her. Besides, having a girlfriend almost always equates to less time for video games and shooting, which both sound important to you.

If you and her do end up hooking up while the current boyfriend is still in the picture, make sure to keep that CCW handy. Things could get ugly.

-Local
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 11:21:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Wow, just wow...

Both of you guys need to mature a bit.

I can't believe you managed to drag Draw Down™ into this situation.
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 11:25:27 PM EDT
[#18]
No you did good first time round with "not looking" part because it peaked her interest: she wants what she can't have.

As soon as you turned stupid and chased her, she does something to make you jealous.

Just ignore her.  She will come round.  Women don't ever go a time in their life without a dick in hand.  She is likely sizing you up to be the next beau b/c she is fed up with her current BF.
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 11:25:52 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Wow, just wow...

I drug "draw down" in because I'd draw down if I absolutely had to. Be it to defend myself against her other boyfriend or to protect the thousands of dollars in cash in my register.

Link Posted: 10/26/2006 11:28:00 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Wow, just wow...

I'd draw down if I absolutely had to. Be it to defend myself against her other boyfriend or to protect the thousands of dollars in cash in my register.

How is concealed carry with a Deagle?
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 11:29:53 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I drug "draw down" in because I'd draw down if I absolutely had to. Be it to defend myself against her other boyfriend or to protect the thousands of dollars in cash in my register.

oh boy...
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 11:30:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Please, put down the bawls.
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 11:31:32 PM EDT
[#23]
btw: I live at home with my parents so I can eventually afford a nice new machine gun sometime in the future. I'm saving for either an m-60 or a nice german MP-40.
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 11:32:40 PM EDT
[#24]
pics are needed..
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 11:33:17 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Wow, just wow...

Why the fuck you going to risk your life for Walmart.  FYI walmart doesn't allow employees to CC.  If they find out, they will likely can you.

Your CCW is there to protect you and yours period.
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 11:34:09 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Wow, just wow...

I'd draw down if I absolutely had to. Be it to defend myself against her other boyfriend or to protect the thousands of dollars in cash in my register.

How is concealed carry with a Deagle?

I dont carry a deagle. In the free state of kentucky I am authorized to CCW a knife for my personal defense.
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 11:35:02 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

oh boy...

what do you mean "oh boy" you aint got anything to worry about unless you try to steal cash from my register.
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 11:37:11 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Wow, just wow...

Why the fuck you going to risk your life for Walmart.  FYI walmart doesn't allow employees to CC.  If they find out, they will likely can you.

I know.. Thats why I never tell anyone that I carry. The only thing I do carry that people know about is a company issued box cutter when I am opening cases of bags for our registers.
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 11:37:55 PM EDT
[#29]
bump this shit for more information
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 11:38:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 11:39:38 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Wow, just wow...

I know.. Thats why I never tell anyone that I carry. The only thing I do carry that people know about is a company issued box cutter when I am opening cases of bags for our registers.

Are you willing to run the risk of getting fired if someone spots you?  If its worth the risk to you fine, but honestly if you are 23 living at home and working at walmart, it doesn't seem like you have many employment options.  Having to put down "I was fired from walmart" on your resume is never a good way to get the next job.

YMMV
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 11:44:25 PM EDT
[#32]

"What happens in high school stays in high school..."

Link Posted: 10/26/2006 11:47:49 PM EDT
[#33]
She got interested cuz you were not.

Dont screw this up.

Tell her you want to check out a bar, and your buddy had other things to do, see if she wants to go.

If she says "no" drop it.

If she says yes, tell her just the two of you for a couple beers only, then maybe another bar she likes or you can just drop her off at her house.

If she says her BF will get pissed, tell her, "ya most guys dont trust their GFs, its that whole, MY PROPERTY shit" and drop it.  Say it likes its stupid for her to not go.

I didnt read if she gave you a phone number...DONT call if she did.  wait about 3 days or so. And when you do, do not make plans for a weekend.  Make plans for a weekday and tell her you are busy on the weekend with some buddies.

Ignore her at work, be friendly, but do not make ANY attempt to get close to her at work, that includes breaks or work stations.

ALWAYS remember hot chics have guys falling over them and when she sees you are just like them.... then you get inline behind them.

To get to the front of the line she has to think you are not interested.  Then she will do what it takes to make sure you are interested including asking you out.

Another good way to get a girl interested in you is to tell her you went on a date with a really hot girl and things went good, but shes constantly calling you.  Dont be bragging about this...she will see right through it... say it in a conversation where it matters, like if she says her old boyfriend keeps bugging her or something.  " ya I know what you mean, this girl I went out with like twice calls me 2 or 3 times week, she's hot and all, but dam I dont want to marry her...I dont even answer anymore".

Believe me, I'm nothing to look at, but by ignoring the hot girls I dated them all.
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 11:48:27 PM EDT
[#34]
First off...it's fucking Wal-mart's money..not yours... in that register. Joe Blow comes in to rob the place, step back, hit the eject button on the drawer and step aside... tjey take the money and leave.... IF, and I mean IF they attack you personally...then you need to consider defending your life.... you are not an armed security officer charged with guarding their money... your vest says "Wal-Mart" and "How may I help you" not "Brinks" and "step the hell back".

Secondly, as for the girl...she's a player...she has a boyfriend and she was/is interesting in hitting it with you. IF she still is, eiher hit it or not...that's up to you.
She has a boyfriend (or two) and still wants to give you some sex...
If that idea is reprehensible to you...don't dol it.
If that idea is okay to you...SIIHPAPP.

No Expert

ETA: If you got "thousands of dollars" in your register, your manager has a problem. Either not enough registers open, or not doing drops fron the drawers often enough.
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 11:50:39 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
You were furious because she kissed her boyfriend? You seem to be a bit too possessive of a coworker you've never even dated. That's bad... scary bad. You come across like some kind of obsessive stalker or something.

Sounds like she might want to go out with both of you. If you have a problem with that, grow up. Going steady is for high school kids.

I'm not possessive of her, nor am I "stalking" her or anything like that. Its just that I'd like to overturn a bad decision on my part and make things go in the direction they should have went had I been paying better attention. btw: I may have been furious, but I said not a word and did NOTHING to show it. I hide my feelings well btw..
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 11:53:39 PM EDT
[#36]
<NormfromCHeers>Women...Ya can't live with 'em...Pass the beer nuts.<NormfromCheers>
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 11:55:41 PM EDT
[#37]
PS---Invite hot chickie-babe's boyfriend out shooting and let him run a few hundred rounds through your Hess 50...

Link Posted: 10/26/2006 11:57:53 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
PS---Invite hot chickie-babe's boyfriend out shooting and let him run a few hundred rounds through your Hess 50...

I sold it..
its now someone elses trouble or safe queen..
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 12:07:06 AM EDT
[#39]
Wow. Who cares. It's just a random girl from work. She even told you she already had a guy friend.

Why bother getting upset or even having a second thought about it.

There are lot of girls out there but they're not on xbox live.

i know...
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 12:08:34 AM EDT
[#40]
Ummmm Last time I checked it is not cool to live with the parents, brag about video games and Caffeen, and pine for walmart check out chicks. But thats my opinion.
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 12:11:48 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Ummmm Last time I checked it is not cool to live with the parents, brag about video games and Caffeen, and pine for walmart check out chicks. But thats my opinion.

two words :
BITE ME
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 12:15:22 AM EDT
[#42]
Strip it, Ill rip it. farm boy.
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 12:20:21 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Strip it, Ill rip it. farm boy.

I was just joking.. I know its not cool to live with my parents, brag about gaming and eating caffiene mints but I know that living with my parents has its benefits...
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 1:04:17 AM EDT
[#44]
First:  Never ever ever ever mess with chicks you work with, unless you have NO attachments to your job and don't care if you get fired.  If you are in this position, and you really don't care about your job, then go find another job.  If you mess with chicks at work, you are almost always going to lose your job.  If you make her upset for ANY reason, all she has to do is THINK about the phrase "sexual harassment" and you will be removed from the store before you can lock your register.

Second:  If you are not involved with a woman, it's not worth trying to one-up the other guy.  You are jumping through her hoops, and it's a game you will never win.  Ever.  If you want to waste your time doing parlor tricks for her... well that's your business.  Most women who want to see what they can make you do will get rid of you the moment they get bored.  To them, it's nothing more than a power trip to massage their ego.

Third:  Take the advice of the rest of the people here, and don't even begin to contemplate defending your register.  The moment you start playing at being a hero is the moment you put your head in the noose.  If you save the contents of the register, chances are you will be canned as quickly as if you get caught messing around with another employee.  If someone demands the money, ask them if they would like it in paper or plastic, smile, and wish them a good day.  Nobody is going to be impressed by you being a hero.  If you must, defend your life, but never a Walmart Register.  They can afford to lose the money, but you cannot afford to lose your life.  Trust me on this.  

Fourth:  I have no problem living with your parents whatsoever, as long as you are saving your money.  Even though this might seem blasphemous at first, don't spend it on guns either.  Get yourself an education.  You might be able to save a few thousand dollars a year as you are right now, but if you get yourself a useful education you will make far far far more money than you are right now and be able to afford to be more discriminatory with your choice of arms.  

I hope you give this advice some consideration.  Advice is usually given from experience by people who have done the wrong thing and have learned from their mistakes.  In situations like this, there is no need to test what so many others have proven.
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 1:12:54 AM EDT
[#45]
She told you she was 'kinda seeing someone else'....and she said she would still go out with you sometime. I dont understand the issue? She is with this other guy....what do you expect her to do when she is with him? She just met you and doesnt owe you anything yet, just be patient.

If she is into you, things will fade with the other guy and ramp up with you.
If things are the same in a few weeks then obviously she isnt really interested.

My guess is that if you just back off and be cool about the entire situation, you may actually get the girl.

I garuantee you this....if you get pissed off at her for being with her current boyfriend, and if you question her about why she was with him that night, you will never hook up with this chick.

Just hang back and let the future happen. If anything, tell her its cool about what happened in the parking lot...she is with him for now and its no big deal. Be cool and a little distant....not a hothead making demands of a person you dont even know.

Let us know what happens.....and post pics!
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 2:00:47 AM EDT
[#46]
First off you are acting stupid. Now being 23 its natural to be stupid and I know because I was not much different than you at that age.  The read deal in life is not some hot chick. There are hot chicks everywhere. You need to get some real focus in life. What are you doing for your future? WALMART? Well maybe working up to management is ok. What kind of education or job experience are you trying to get to be somebody? This is America and people come here and know with a lot of hard work and some education they can make money. How hot would one chick be if you had money? If you had a good job, a condo, a car and cool clothes and looked like somebody that had a future? When you get to this point in life the hot chicks will find you and believe me they are looking. So get a grip and make a plan. Have a goal in life and go for it. In the mean time polish your sword and get over her. If she would screw that easy she will screw everybody too. Find yourself a girl who wants you and you will be much happier.
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 2:09:04 AM EDT
[#47]
You are certainly setting up the rest of us for:
no shoes,
married yer cousin,
no teeth,
chicken fv(king jokes.

Link Posted: 10/27/2006 2:11:06 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Her boyfriend literally stared a hole through me the other day

hould I kick his ass (he's smaller than me)

ROFLLMAOBBQLOLWTF

that shit had me dying laughing.  sorry.

i say leave the chick alone for now.  she's got a boyfriend.
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 2:18:33 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 2:25:34 AM EDT
[#50]
Yes, definitely come on to the girl like a hard on.  

Give her an ultimatum because she was unlucky enough to flirt with you.  

That attracts the girls.  

The fact that you are angry with this girl is creepy.

The fact that you want to pull a weapon on this girl's boyfriend is creepy.

The fact that you take no-doze so you can play video games into the night is creepy.

Girls flirt and their boyfriends don't like it.  Welcome to reality.

Stop taking everything so seriously, go to college, stop playing those fucking videogames, and move out of your parent's house (in that order).
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top