Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2001 7:56:42 AM EDT
[url]http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtribune/breaking_1.html[/url]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:59:50 AM EDT
[#1]
We have a target. Lets show Hussein what Bush, Jr. will do to his worthless ass. Though his troops'll surrender at first sight of American Soldiers like they did in 1991.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 8:21:23 AM EDT
[#2]
... It wouldn't surprise me a bit that Saddam was involved with this. He certainly has a motive.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 8:30:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
We have a target. Lets show Hussein what Bush, Jr. will do to his worthless ass. Though his troops'll surrender at first sight of American Soldiers like they did in 1991.
View Quote

No Quarter
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 8:33:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Wonder where they will build the new Bagdad?
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:16:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, I'll admit that I have no evidence....but I have common sense, and strong suspicions...and besides, Saddam is a scumbag and the people that don't have the stones to throw him out have no reason to live...NUKEMALL
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:54:04 PM EDT
[#6]
This is somewhat beside the point but interesting none-the-less.  There is a common misconception among Americans that all of Hussein's troops simply surrendered at the sight of American troops.  Some of the ground troops who were there would beg to differ.  I am not one of those troops but have talked to one and this is one of the many stories he has told about his time over there.

He and 4 other men were sitting around talkin.  A man app. 8 feet away from him reached around to get his canteen.  Just as his hand touched the pouch, the side of the man's head exploded as a sniper's round went through it.  A second man was shot and killed.  The remaining two scrambled around, found cover, and started returning fire.  Suddenly the sniper stopped firing but got up and began running toward the two men shouting.  He was then shot and killed.  It was later found that the man stopped firing because he was out of ammo.  Sadam did have some loyal soldiers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top