Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2001 6:45:41 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:47:37 AM EDT
[#1]
I only shop at/support my local gun dealers, not chain stores.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:52:15 AM EDT
[#2]
I was in K-Mart in St Louis this morning and all guns and ammo are pulled off the shelves.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:53:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 8:05:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Cmymud, that is pure genius.  Have a large gunstore and integrate a small convenience store!  That was you can say, "ill run out and get milk and eggs honey, you don't have to go."   One gallon 2%, a dozen eggs, [size=1](And a bushmaster lower)[/size=1][:)]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 10:35:36 AM EDT
[#5]
I guess my local gun shop has the market cornered for guys like us, groceries, liquor and a well stocked gun shop all in one!!

Last time we went to get a loaf of bread I ended up bringing home an HK USP.45F!!

idaho-ar15
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 10:41:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I only shop at/support my local gun dealers, not chain stores.
View Quote

Ditto, Malpaso. Who needs to be humiliated by the bottom-feeders behind the counters at Wally World and Rosie-Mart?

BTW where are you from in MA? I'm from Northborough.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top