Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2001 9:18:15 PM EDT
Are all of todays's problems because we are Jew "tolerent".
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:26:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Finally the voice of reason!!! 88/14
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:42:30 AM EDT
[#2]
So let me get this straight.  A group of people are mad at Isreal for whatever reason. The US helps out Isreal. as an ally.  The people get pissed and attack the US instead of Isreal, even though it's Isreal that they are mad at??

No.  This happened because if the terrorist attacked Isreal they would be wiped off the face of the earth.  And now it's time the US does the same thing.

BTW, we have helped many Arab nations in the past also.   So why don't all the Jews of the world try to bomb us using your misguided logic?

sgtar15
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:43:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Our problems are that we are the Blue eyed Satan. Being  a Christian is worse than being a Jew. According to Islamic law a Christian is a heathen as you worship graven images, the cross and other icons.
They also still hold grudges from the crusades.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:55:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:08:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:17:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah and I don't want to hear the [word deleted] in this country start whinning when the US starts retailating against some shitty country.  

Derogatory Remarks deleted.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:17:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:18:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Are all of todays's problems because we are Jew "tolerent".
View Quote

I hope you're being sarcastic. Anyone who actually believes that sort of moronic crap is so screwed in the head they are most likely a danger to themself and others.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:40:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Our problems are that we are the Blue eyed Satan. Being  a Christian is worse than being a Jew. According to Islamic law a Christian is a heathen as you worship graven images, the cross and other icons.
They also still hold grudges from the crusades.
View Quote

I don't think so Einstein.

I'm presuming you posted this because you are an expert on Islamic Law.  No?  Then perhaps you ought to research it a bit first.

Show me in the Quran where it says that Christians are heathens that worship graven images. Hint: it doesn't.  You are just repeating racist/bigoted BS that you have heard elsewhere.

Stop fanning the flames.

Link Posted: 9/13/2001 8:38:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Only in my spare time. Normally I'm very tolerant. Really!
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 8:53:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Racists posts will not be accepted. Topic locked.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top