Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2001 7:20:15 PM EDT

As was once said by a man claimed to be of above average intelligence "our government is reaping what it sowed"

Let me just say the population of the US is 270 million. The population of our enemies for example China is more than a Billion or 4 times the US, Arab countries have the most prolific religion in the world radically different from ours.

The way our puny little county thinks it can use it's economic might for the proliferation of its high and mighty values is self righteous and conceded also just plain decadent.

Do I support terrorism no. I also don't support foreign governments like Israel. I don't support the UN or spending Billions of Dollars in Columbia for a so called drug war, it's not the legal role of our government. I don't support it.

The role of the government is in the Constitution and it's simple, defend the Country. The American people have pissed away their rights, guns come to mind here. Now with terrorism on American soil we can give up more freedoms for the False promise of security.

It  doesn't have to be. We are the Government, we need to shake off our apathy and start speaking out. Write letters, get involved at the local level. Call for smaller Federal involvement in your lives. I want to scream! Get off your buts and start screaming!

Our leaders in Washington, the rich and powerful business owners of this country, foreign governments who try to influence our representatives in Washington, lobbyists, special interest groups- None of these people have my best interests in their decadent, power hungry hearts. SCREAM

Who is the quote from, Tim McViegh. And just as he was put to death our government needs to protect this country by eliminating all threats against us and stop trying to control the world the same way it controls us. Yes we truly are reaping what we've sown.

Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:30:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Yup, our own government brought this on us.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top