Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2001 6:46:16 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:59:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I know I speak for all Canadians when I say our hearts and prayers go out to all Americans on this day of tragedy. Especially to the families of the victims in New York,Washington and Pennsylvania. Stay strong. To all my brother and sister LEO's missing in the line of duty..[b]God Speed[/b]
View Quote

I was in Windsor this afternoon and it was nice to be among friends.  God Bless America and Canada.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:22:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Striker,
If Mexico is our "six" you are The US's "twelve".
But in  historical reality, Canadians have always covered our "backsides"(from the Russians). In any event,we are glad you are our neighbors.
Best of Luck
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:26:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, man
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:00:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Striker, Thanks for the kind words, and our hearts and prayers go out to the canadians that lost their lives while visiting New york and Washington.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:35:45 PM EDT
[#5]
This is another Canadian who is preying for those who have suffered.

God bless.

Signals
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:38:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks. Good to know Canada has out back.

God bless
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:53:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Being from Minnesota, I have been to your Country numerous times. Played hockey against teams from Thunder Bay and Winnipeg in my youth. I don't think we ever won a game, but your kids were so damn nice, we did not care. Thanks for your words...
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 5:43:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 5:46:31 PM EDT
[#9]
When it comes down to "it"...that line on the map is meaningless.......
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 9:21:44 PM EDT
[#10]
I've got most of my relatives living down in the States.  I couldn't help but feel for all of the families who will be dealing with this tragedy for the rest of their days.   Just want all of you to know that my thoughts and prayers are with the victims, their families and all Americans.  God Bless.

hsld
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top