Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2001 6:14:36 PM EDT
I've been speculating all day with my friends and coworkers as to what happened to the Pa crash plane. Did the passengers or crew fight, did the airline pilot take out the plane to thwart the hijackers, was it an AIM-9 sidewinder? Where was it going? Three out of four hijacks went as planned, as is horribly evident. Or were there more that didn't happen for some reason?

One thing is clear to me - the willing suicides point to a culture that rewards holy war suicide bombers with promises of instant heaven and 71 virgins. [-!-]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:19:12 PM EDT
[#1]
From the descriptions given by witnesses on the ground, the plane went into several gyrations, ie dives, banks, engines spooling up suddenly, then back down, etc, I believe there was a fight in the cockpit and that resulted in the crash.  There has been speculation of it being shot down, but the ground witness accounts do not back that up.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:23:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:27:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:28:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I think the pilot heard about the WTC and when the hijackers tried to take over he told them to fuck off, and like a true hero, with his last breaths pointed the plane at the ground sacrificing those aboard to save thousands else where.

When/if the cock pit recorder is recovered we will know the truth.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:31:39 PM EDT
[#5]
The 911 call states the plane was hijacked with knives and a cardboard box, no guns used. CNN broadcasted this earlier.

[beer]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:31:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Given the eyewitness accounts that I heard, plane intact, no smoke trail etc., my money is on a fight in the cockpit.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:31:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Know the truth?  Not likely!  We will know what "they" want us to know.  They never revealed the truth about TWA 800 and I have no reason to think they will here either!
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:33:51 PM EDT
[#8]
 My friend heard an early report on the news that the plane had been shot down by US forces .
I believe this has since been censored .
I am pretty sure the Air force shot them down .

My brother works for a Gov't facility down south and he heard his too .
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:34:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Know the truth?  Not likely!  We will know what "they" want us to know.  They never revealed the truth about TWA 800 and I have no reason to think they will here either!
View Quote

Little different situation here.  Looks very much like heros took matters into their hands.  No reason to hide that from the War thirsty country.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:36:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'll respond to this the same way I did when you posted this bullshit on another thread.

First, this is just more paraniod bullshit on your part.

Second, this is neither the time nor the place for this crap.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:39:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:16:50 PM EDT
[#12]
The officers on these planes should be armed & trained to eliminate the posibility of a hijacking in the first place. Too much gun phobia.  After all they already have the power to kill everyone onboard if they desire anyway. Reports say they hijacked the plane in PA with knives. The worst part (to come ) is what our government will likely do to our freedom's after this tragidy. Every know terrorist site in the world and the countrys that support them would be a parking lot tomarrow if it was my choice.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:43:50 PM EDT
[#13]
It was a shootdown.  The media is already lying about it and the FBI has seized key evidence.

Our government is our worst enemy.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:49:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Ether way shot down or just crashed. The right thing was done. Of course it's hard for our government not to cover something up. It's what they do best.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:52:48 PM EDT
[#15]
When i got back to work today i was talking abouy it with my boss and friends all of us think it was shot down.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:57:26 PM EDT
[#16]
There is no freakin way the pilot crashed the plane on purpose.  Perhaps there was a fight for control within the cockpit, or maybe it was shotdown, but I guarantee you that the pilot didn't say "I'm going to be a hero!" and point it straight down.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:35:13 PM EDT
[#17]
No, the Air Force didnt shoot it down. They were going to, I saw the F15's arriving over Washington this morning, after the Pentagon was hit, when they were evacuating the Capitol Building, and the capitol police were telling people there was another jet inbound.  Then in the middle of the evacuation, then they said it was a false alarm, then they got the report about the crash in PA.  The Air Force catagoricaly denied shooting down any aircraft, but you can see that they were armed and prepared to do so.  Given the devistation, and that the target was either Camp David or the White House, its not like they would have any reason to deny shooting it down.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:40:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Gentlemen,
Just imagine a few concealed weapon permit carriers on each of those flights....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top