Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2001 4:04:00 PM EDT
Woo, sorry, my wife now informs me that she was mistaken about Mr. Grammer's death, it may have been the producer of T.V.'s Frazier!

So sorry. Really.

Eric The(Contrite)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 4:06:21 PM EDT
[#1]
This comment is no longer relevant, and has been deleted.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 4:06:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I had not heard that and I have been listening to the radio for the last 4 hours.
When did you hear that rumor?
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 4:07:41 PM EDT
[#3]
The Producer of the Frazier show was onboard.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 4:08:58 PM EDT
[#4]
My wife just told me, she's watching Fox.

Also, Rev. Billy Graham's son was on one of the planes. The one who had been groomed to take over the ministry when Rev. Graham retired.

I would get up to ask her, but I'm upstairs in my office and can't leave my post!
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 4:13:03 PM EDT
[#5]
And how exactly are any of these people MORE important than any other victim of this tragedy?

my .02 cents...
Stars and others pull no more weight when they stand before the pearly gates.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 4:15:54 PM EDT
[#6]
no Billy Grahmans son was just on fox.
Scratch
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 4:19:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Post from OiRogers -
And how exactly are any of these people MORE important than any other victim of this tragedy?
View Quote

Who said [u]anything[/u] about [u]anyone[/u] being more important? Huh?

Eric The(GetAGripWhyDon'tYou)Hun[>]:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top