Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2001 2:26:54 PM EDT
I wonder how Klinton and Shumer are going to react?
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 2:28:40 PM EDT
[#1]
They will wring their hands and pick their noses while thinking of a way to strip us of our rights.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 2:30:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 2:31:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 2:32:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Saw those two FCKR's on TV and I changed the channel.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 2:34:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Umm, didn't Bill Klinton want an Office in one of those buildings. Maybe we should have let him. At least a Funeral is worth being rid of Klinton.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 2:35:04 PM EDT
[#6]
I saw the cunt also. All I could think about as she spouted off about how terrible this was, and how cowardly was the image of her hugging and kissing that Arafat Bitch.

Aviator  [img]www.dredgeearthfirst.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 2:42:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I saw the cunt also. All I could think about as she spouted off about how terrible this was, and how cowardly was the image of her hugging and kissing that Arafat Bitch.

Aviator  [img]www.dredgeearthfirst.com/aviator.gif[/img]
View Quote

No shit!
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 2:48:50 PM EDT
[#8]
I'd be guessing that the will now support all these Hi-Cap assault weapons and destructive devices as long as they are used against the terrorists that caused all this.
Perhaps Seize all privately owned assault rifles to issue to our National Guard?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top