Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2001 12:09:44 PM EDT
I haven't posted here for a while, so for those of you who don't know me, I am a deputy for Riverside County in California.  We haven't been placed on alert yet, but I suspect that if there are any attacks in the So Cal area, we will be called out.  Our thoughts and prayers go out to those who have been affected by this outrage.

I have heard that LAPD and LASD are on alert.  No word for us yet, but it did motivate me to put together a "war bag" that I have been meaning to do.  Contents include 4 big bottles of H2O, my riot helmet, extra socks, t-shirts, and chonies, as well as 300 rds of duty ammo.  I haven't gotten my Bushmaster authorized for departmental use yet since it has a JP 3lb trigger, but if things go to shit I think I can get a sergeant to sign it off for me.  I also have 8 mags for that, along with another 250 rds.

Anyone else making similar preparations?  

I just saw a clip on FoxNews showing a bunch of Palestinians celebrating the destruction.  What a bunch of morons.  If they think that the US was against them before, something tells me that they ain't seen nuthin' yet.

"We will hunt them down."  -George W. Bush

I say, good hunting.  Someone must pay dearly for this atrocity.  [-!-]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 12:21:11 AM EDT
[#1]
hey bludragon, its about time you post on here

you missed all the fun at CSULB today, they had a bomb threat from a suspicious looking vehicle in the administration parking lot, closed the lot, called the bomb squad and closed the campus -- imagine 20,000 students leaving at the same time
at least i got to see lots of hotties walking around [:D]

im planning on going to the webshooters shoot at angeles range this weekend, you should come out if ya can, i got yer email from the profile and ill try and send something later this week, or email me [email protected]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top