Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2001 9:19:23 AM EDT
How far will people go? Will they Burn Mosques?
Will they destroy Arab owned businesses? Will they attack individual Arab Americans and Arab immigrants? Will they care who the real enemy is? Does anyone know who the real enemy is? I doubt there will ever be anything like the internment camps of the 40's or mass deportations. But I'm afraid there may be hard times coming for Arabs in the U.S.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:20:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
How far will people go? Will they Burn Mosques?
Will they destroy Arab owned businesses? Will they attack individual Arab Americans and Arab immigrants? Will they care who the real enemy is? Does anyone know who the real enemy is? I doubt there will ever be anything like the internment camps of the 40's or mass deportations. But I'm afraid there may be hard times coming for Arabs in the U.S.
View Quote

Before this is over, they will surely wish they were somewhere else.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:23:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Hard times coming for Arab Americans?
[red]GEEZ.  Do ya think?!?![/red]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:29:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Hard times coming for Arab Americans?
[red]GEEZ.  Do ya think?!?![/red]
View Quote

Hard times (preferably annihilation) should come to only those individual people who participated in or encouraged this attack, or those people who thereafter sheltered the attackers.  [b]Not to anybody else.[/b]  I deplore those who are inciting indiscriminate violence against all Arabs and Muslims.  Take a deep breath and settle down.

Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:32:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:32:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:34:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Unfortunately anyone that looks middle eastern are going to be in danger by the stupid sheeple. Did you all see the movie "The Seige"?
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:36:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:40:37 AM EDT
[#8]
I agree with the above statements.  Not advocating anything.  My statements, however reflect the REALITY of what will happen if Arabs or Arab Americans are involved.  Obviously what happens to innocent people, just as happened to the Japanese Americans during the '40's because of their nationality is WRONG.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:42:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
My statements, however reflect the REALITY of what will happen if Arabs or Arab Americans are involved.
View Quote

Unfortunately, you may be correct.  To those Americans of Arab descent, I would advise the following until things clear up:
Stay in safe neighborhoods and areas
Keep a low profile.
Travel in groups.
Stay armed and safe.

Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:46:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
My statements, however reflect the REALITY of what will happen if Arabs or Arab Americans are involved.
View Quote

Unfortunately, you may be correct.  To those Americans of Arab descent, I would advise the following until things clear up:
Stay in safe neighborhoods and areas
Keep a low profile.
Travel in groups.
Stay armed and safe.

View Quote

[b]DON'T ACT SMUGLY.[/b]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:01:22 AM EDT
[#11]
I know during the Gulf War, arab businesses in Houston were trashed.  I think Hussein carpets had their windows broken.  This sucks when people just act on emotions and do things they normally wouldn't do.  I know it's hard not to let our emotions run wild but to discriminate against a people b/c of the actions of some radicals are not right.  The Japanese Internment camps were not right.  Let's not let our national outrage violate the rights of it's citizens again.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:03:29 AM EDT
[#12]
The "Black Box" seems like a good target.

Plenty of Muslims there.  Get em' before they come here and breed.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:07:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
[b]DON'T ACT SMUGLY.[/b]
View Quote

And why the fuck would I act smugly?
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:09:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Are there hard times coming for Arab Americans?
View Quote

What do you think?

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=50692[/url]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 12:58:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Where's the voice of reason (McUzi) when we need him?![:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top